Ratings `6 to 1 dancers in routines`

The following list gives our favourite routines in terms of our ratings were 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 girl dance in a routine.

Dancer TotalSong TitleDance TroupeYearAve
6 dancers Heart Of GlassLegs & Co19799.82

5 dancers Don't Push It Don't Force ItLegs & Co19809.84

4 dancers Ai No CorridaLegs & Co19819.83

3 dancers Silly Love SongsRuby Flipper19769.30

2 dancers Blame It On The BoogieLegs & Co19789.31

1 dancer I'll Find My Way HomeZoo/Sue19819.90

Re: Ratings `6 to 1 girls in routines`

Paperboyplod
Moral of the story, if you want to produce a really great dance routine, then aim to get as near to a full slate of dancers as possible.

Re: Ratings `6 to 1 girls in routines`

Nice one Ryan. Just when I thought even you couldn't think up any more tables.

Re: Ratings `6 to 1 girls in routines`

PattiForPM
Nice one Ryan.  Just for fun I might choose my own favourite in each category (after some thought and repeated viewing of course)

Re: Ratings `6 to 1 girls in routines`

PattiForPM
So far my choices would be:

6 - Dancing in the City
5 - Supernature
4 - Silver Lady
3 - Silly Love Songs (RF)
2 - Blame It On the Boogie
1 - Annie's Song

Several of these will change in the future though...

Re: Ratings `6 to 1 girls in routines`

Bit bored, so i increased the table in the first post of this thread so it now includes the top three in each category. I realize i have left myself wide open to be corrected, but i reckon i have them all correct.

Re: Ratings `6 to 1 girls in routines`

Gorgeous Daze
Thinking about the one category that hasn't reached a 9 yet....when our five-year Legs & Co journey comes to a sorrowful end in late 2016 Will You put any non-TOTP performances up for ratings Ryan? It will keep things going a bit longer and some of the clips certainly deserve our usual mode of attention.

Re: Ratings `6 to 1 girls in routines`

Truthful answer is, im not really sure what will happen to the Legs & Co comments section once that said day comes along in October 2016, but your suggestion is a possibility. Will the BBC4 re-runs still be up and running then. If so then lets hope the dance act Zoo provide enough entertainment to keep members of this place interested. But quite frankly, thats up for debate !

Re: Ratings `6 to 1 girls in routines`

PattiForPM
Prediction of the Month:  Mahogany gets felled