Quantcast

Ratings `Best & worst month`

The two months that are listed below are our favourite and least favourite during Legs & Co's time so far on TOTPs.

Minimum of 4 routines per calender month required. I will monitor future months to see if they can unsettle the two months on this board

April 1980 is our favourite with an average routine rating of 8.96 out of 10. (last checked on 03/11/16)

       The routines are...

Don't Push It Don't Force It
Sexy Eyes
Call Me
Check Out The Groove

In contrast to the above, our least favourite month is
October 1977 with an average routine rating of 6.48 out of 10.

       The routines are...

From Here To Eternity
The Greatest Love Of All
Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft
Black Betty

The best three months in terms of your ratings.

April 1980 - 8.96
May 1979 - 8.78
July - 1981 - 8.73

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

I really shouldn't make predictions, or indeed tempt fate. But May 1979 is shaping up very nicely to topple February 1978.

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Old Grey Whistler
It surprises me a bit that February 78 rated higher than February 79 which I would rate as the best month for Legs and Co up until now.

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

OGW, there is always the chance i've calculated things wrong. But please be my guest and have a look for yourself.

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Old Grey Whistler
No, Ryan you are absolutely correct. Feb 79 would have been the highest ranked month though without Que Tal America.

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Yep, it only takes one duck egg to foul up a month. Its possible `Reunited` may do the same for May 79.

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Just as i thought it would, May 1979 now takes over as the best month to date for Legs & Co routines according to our score rating averages. It beats the previews best month, Feb 1978 which scored an average of 8.55.

Even saddled with the not to popular `Reunited`, May 79 beats it by quite a margin, 0.29 infact. I really cant see any other month thats yet to come achieving such a high standard, so i will predict again it will never be beaten.

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Andeebee
oh I don't know October 1979 looks a good contender with

Them Heavy People
Don't Stop Till You get Enough
Tusk
My Forbidden Lover

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

PattiForPM
I agree ADB and even the weakest of those is a little underrated perhaps

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Andeebee
yes the fly in the ointment does deserve better valuation hopefully with a certain DJ return it can be

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

A month with only 4 routines as opposed to 5 would stand a better chance in my view, so Oct 79 does stand a chance. But i will stick by my hunch and say May 79 will take some topping.

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Andeebee
it's gonna take some beating thou, Feb 78 had a long run with 15 months as the top dog, shame Reunited had to be in May

I bow to thee, i am not worthy. Looks like your prediction is going to come to fruition. Well done Andeebee, your de man !

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Andeebee
LOL, not sure if compliment or having a stab....LOL

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Well done to October 1979 for becoming our favourite month in terms of our score ratings averages. It beat the previous best month which was May 79. Then each routine scores an average of 8.82 out of 10, October scores an impressive 8.98. Once again credit Andee for predicting this. Im just left with egg on my face

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Andeebee
LOL, I will have a look and predict which month is next

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

I might as well close this thread, surely nothing will top Oct 79, unless May 79 makes a comeback !!!!

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Andeebee
LOL, give it another 30 years it might get a re-run, by then I'd be too old to type.

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Andeebee
wait wait lets have a look at April 1980

Don't Push it Don't Force it
Sexy Eyes
Call me
Check out the groove

Re: Ratings `Best & worst month`

Interestingly the gap is now closing in terms of our favourite month. October 1979 is now by my reckoning at an average of 8.87 and May 1979 just 0.03 (was 0.15) behind now on 8.84 out of 10. Yeah these numbers wont mean a lot to you, but in the grand scheme of things, even the most piffling bit of info or trivial set of numbers is important to me.