Quantcast

Ratings `Double figure maximums table`

The following table shows which routines have received the largest amount of maximum ten score ratings as per our three dance troupes comments sections. At present, this only concerns Legs & Co and Pans People as the leading total in Ruby is a couple of nines. When the totals are level, preference in table position is given to the routine with a better score average.
Routine title Dance troupe Position in top 75 Total maximums
Don't Push It Don't Force It Legs & Co 1st 26

Sunday Girl Legs & Co 4th 23

Heart Of Glass Legs & Co 2nd 21

Green Onions Legs & Co 6th 20

Dancing In The City Legs & Co 10th 18

Ai No Corrida Legs & Co 3rd 17

Blame It On The Boogie Legs & Co 17th 15
When Will I See You Again Pans People 2nd (Pans) 15

Hot Stuff Legs & Co 8th 14
I'll Find My Way Home Zoo/Sue *** 14
Maid In Heaven Legs & Co 34th 14
Supernature Legs & Co 5th 14
Them Heavy People Legs & Co 16th 14
Tragedy Legs & Co 61st 14

Dance Dance Dance Legs & Co 14th 13
Hands Up (Give Me Your Heart) Legs & Co 7th 13
Its Still Rock n Roll To Me Legs & Co 23rd 13
Loves Theme Pans People 1st (Pans) 13

Barbados (Xmas) Pans People 3rd (Pans) 12
Chanson D`amour Legs & Co 78th 12
Hold On Tight Legs & Co 11th 12
Homely Girl Pans People 6th (Pans) 12
Lets Go Round Again Legs & Co 37th 12
Loves Unkind Legs & Co 15th 12
Off The Wall Legs & Co 24th 12
Say When Legs & Co 26th 12
Stars on 45 (version 2) Legs & Co 12th 12
Suspicion Legs & Co 44th 12

After The Love Has Gone Legs & Co 27th 11
Foot Stompin Music Pans People 12th (Pans) 11
Hooked On Classics Legs & Co 14th 11
Love Hit Me Legs & Co 29th 11
Make It With You Pans People 16th (Pans) 11
You Little Trustmaker Pans People 7th (Pans) 11

Bermuda Triangle Legs & Co 33rd 10
Boogie Nights Legs & Co 21st 10
Green River (Rehearsal) Pans People 5th (Pans) 10
Hip Hug-Her Pans People 12th (Pans) 10
Love Hangover Ruby Flipper 7th (Ruby) 10
My Forbidden Lover Legs & Co 19th 10
Spinning Rock Boogie Legs & Co 46th 10
The Best Disco In Town Ruby Flipper 3rd (Ruby) 10
Theme from Mahogany Pans People 9th (Pans) 10
Walk Right Now Legs & Co 9th 10
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet Pans People 3rd (Pans) 10

Re: Ratings `Double figure maximums table`

The 8th entry on the list above is quite remarkable. To sit just 55th in the top 75 of Legs & Co routines, when it has received 13 sets of maximums is surely proof enough that `Tragedy` is the ultimate Marmite routine.

Re: Ratings `Double figure maximums table`

PattiForPM
Ruby Flipper application for entry into the table for Love Hangover please boss

Re: Ratings `Double figure maximums table`

Yep ive sorted that. I notice `Play That Funky Music` & The Best Disco In Town` are also only one maximum away from achieving double figures. Lets someone gets on the case and delivers.