Ratings `Our Yearly Favourites`

Song Title Troupe Year Ratings Tens ave
Green River (Rehearsal) PANS 1970 170/180 10 9.44
Mama's Pearl PANS 1971 161.25/180 3 8.96
Save Your Sugar For Me PANS 1972 134.25/150 4 8.95
Take Me To The Mardi Gras PANS 1973 172.25/190 3 9.07
Loves Theme PANS 1974 156.75/160 13 9.80
Barbados (Version 2) PANS 1975 200/210 12 9.52
Theme from Mahogany PANS 1976 186.5/200 10 9.33
Dance Dance Dance LEGS 1977 245.75/260 13 9.45
Supernature LEGS 1978 232.5/240 14 9.69
Heart Of Glass LEGS 1979 265.25/270 21 9.82
Don't Push It Don't Force It LEGS 1980 305/310 26 9.84
I'll Find My Way Home ZOO/Sue 1981 158.5/160 14 9.91

Re: Our Yearly Favourites

A list as requested by Vin. Hope this is what you meant ?

Re: Our Yearly Favourites

VintageVideos
Great! That's what I call customer service
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Our Yearly Favourites

Andeebee
Excellent stuff, and again Ryan has found a day glo green to use

Re: Our Yearly Favourites

VintageVideos
Yep he's become a real HTML expert
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `Our Yearly Favourites`

Legs & Co's `Maid In Heaven` has this evening knocked Ruby Flipper's `Silly Love Songs` from the 1976 yearly favourites. Sorry P4PM.

Re: Ratings `Our Yearly Favourites`

PattiForPM
....and also 20 voters so congrats I say

Re: Ratings `Our Yearly Favourites`

Yes, please also check out `The 20 club`. Its growing quite considerably now.

There's a turmoil going on on the ratings' lists, and I predict further commotion during the next weeks.

Ryan, I just noted you overlooked our new favourite for 1971 which is "Jeepster". The ratings for "I Want You Back" have also changed slightly.
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `Our Yearly Favourites`

Oh thanks Vin. With so many things for me to keep my eye on, every bit of help is appreciated. I will get onto that right now.

Re: Ratings `Our Yearly Favourites`

Paperboyplod
It's interesting to notice that there's trend emerging of increased average ratings with every year that passes, 1978 has the highest average score as yet, at the current rates, we'll be seeing an average score of 9.83 for 1979.
It would also have been rather fitting for a Ruby Flipper dance routine to get the highest average score for 1976, as obviously they'd never appear elsewhere in that table.

P4PM still has a few aces up his sleeve!

Yes I do and with December being a bumper Pans month I may have play one or two of them

I'm already in the process of preparing my comment for the mythical 11!

Well at this moment in time, i haven't a clue when the next batch of the three Xmas Legs routines are going to be added. So im hoping for some `good uns` from Pans & Ruby. Looking forward Vin's December delights !

Looking at the list, I wonder if there'll be a routine from 1972 with an average above 8. There's one which would definitely make it if we had a better version of it.

As we all know 1972 is a really bad year for TOTPs wiping and Pans suffered badly during this year. But i have to say, i really like the clip that was filmed for `The Theme From The Persuaders`. For me it really showed what cool chicks Pans were around that time and featured Flick towards the end of her dancing tenure on the show.

Yes it's a cool clip but I don't think it will be up for ratings as there isn't much to rate really.
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `Our Yearly Favourites`

The third dance troupe in the last five days now occupy the 1976 slot on this list.