Quantcast

Ratings `The 20 & 30 club`

Below is a table that lists the routines that have made it to 20 sets of ratings. Can i ask all members of OFTDs to support `all three` of our comments sections by submitting your comments, ratings and DOTD nominations, thanks.
Routine Dance Troupe Year Ratings
Portsmouth Legs & Co 1976 36

Let Em In Legs & Co 1976 35
Queen Of My Soul Legs & Co 1976 35
Rock n Me Legs & Co 1976 35
Spinning Rock Boogie Legs & Co 1976 35

Dancing Queen Legs & Co 1976 34
Grandmas Party Legs & Co 1976 34

December 63 (Oh What A Night) Legs & Co 1976 33
I Wish Legs & Co 1976 33
Suspicion Legs & Co 1977 33
Theme From Jaws Legs & Co 1976 33

Chanson D`amour Legs & Co 1977 32
Do You Feel Like We Do Legs & Co 1976 32
Jungle Rock Legs & Co 1976 32
Maid In Heaven Legs & Co 1976 32

Car Wash Legs & Co 1977 31
Don't Push It Don't Force It Legs & Co 1980 31
Sunday Girl Legs & Co 1979 31

Cavatina Legs & Co 1979 30
Don't Give Up On Us Legs & Co 1977 30
Don't Leave Me This Way Legs & Co 1977 30
New Kid In Town Legs & Co 1977 30
The Mighty Power Of Love Legs & Co 1977 30

My Feet Keep Dancing Legs & Co 1980 29
Saturday Nite Legs & Co 1977 29
Somebody To Love Legs & Co 1976 29
Spirits Having Flown Legs & Co 1980 29

Green Onions Legs & Co 1980 28
Lets Go Round Again Legs & Co 1980 28
Love Hangover Ruby Flipper 1976 28
Please Don't Go Legs & Co 1980 28
Sunny Legs & Co 1977 28
Torn Between Two Lovers Legs & Co 1977 28

A Fifth Of Beethoven Ruby Flipper 1976 27
Blame It On The Boogie Legs & Co 1978 27
Feel The Need In Me Legs & Co 1977 27
Heart Of Glass Legs & Co 1979 27
Jazz Carnival Legs & Co 1980 27
Love You Inside Out Legs & Co 1979 27
Macarthur Park Legs & Co 1978 27

And The Beat Goes On (Version 1) Legs & Co 1980 26
Can't Help Falling In Love Ruby Flipper 1976 26
Dance Dance Dance Legs & Co 1977 26
From Here To Eternity Legs & Co 1977 26
I Want Your Love Legs & Co 1979 26
Knock On Wood Legs & Co 1979 26
Lady Lynda Legs & Co 1979 26
Loves Unkind Legs & Co 1977 26
Moody Blue Legs & Co 1977 26
Morning Dance Legs & Co 1979 26
One Of These Nights Pans People 1975 26
Ring My Bell (version 1) Legs & Co 1979 26
Say When Legs & Co 1979 26
September Legs & Co 1979 26
Sexy Eyes Legs & Co 1980 26
So Lonely Legs & Co 1980 26
Tragedy Legs & Co 1979 26
Tubular Bells Ruby Flipper 1976 26
TVC15 Ruby Flipper 1976 26

After The Love Has Gone Legs & Co 1979 25
Aint No Stoppin Us Now Legs & Co 1979 25
And The Beat Goes On (version 2) Legs & Co 1980 25
Bad Girls Legs & Co 1979 25
Born To Be Alive Legs & Co 1979 25
Check Out The Groove Legs & Co 1980 25
Chiquitita Legs & Co 1979 25
Contact Legs & Co 1979 25
Cool Meditation Legs & Co 1979 25
Dancing In The City Legs & Co 1978 25
Don't Bring Me Down Legs & Co 1979 25
Forever In Blue Jeans Legs & Co 1979 25
Hopelessly Devoted To You Legs & Co 1978 25
Hot Stuff Legs & Co 1979 25
I Ain't Gonna Stand For It Legs & Co 1981 25
If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Legs & Co 1979 25
Itchycoo Park Pans People 1976 25
Just When I Needed You Most Legs & Co 1979 25
Keep On Dancing Legs & Co 1979 25
Kiss You All Over Legs & Co 1978 25
Let Em In Ruby Flipper 1976 25
Lonely Together Legs & Co 1981 25
Make It With You Pans People 1970 25
Night Fever Legs & Co 1978 25
Off The Wall Legs & Co 1979 25
Oh Lori Legs & Co 1977 25
One Nation Under A Groove Legs & Co 1979 25
Reunited Legs & Co 1979 25
Rock With You Legs & Co 1980 25
Shake Your Body (D 2 The Ground) Legs & Co 1979 25
Something Else Legs & Co 1979 25
Sultans Of Swing Legs & Co 1979 25
This Is It Legs & Co 1979 25
Turn The Music Up Legs & Co 1979 25
Tusk Legs & Co 1979 25
Y.M.C.A Legs & Co 1979 25
You're The One That I Want Legs & Co 1978 25

Back In The U.S.S.R Ruby Flipper 1976 24
Bang Bang Legs & Co 1979 24
Black Betty Legs & Co 1977 24
Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Legs & Co 1977 24
Call Me Legs & Co 1980 24
Can You Feel It Legs & Co 1981 24
Chi Mai Legs & Co 1981 24
Disco Duck Ruby Flipper 1976 24
Don`t Stop Til You Get Enough Legs & Co 1979 24
Fanfare For The Common Man Legs & Co 1977 24
Fantasy Legs & Co 1978 24
Gone Gone Gone Legs & Co 1979 24
Grease Legs & Co 1978 24
I Believe You Legs & Co 1977 24
Instant Replay Legs & Co 1978 24
Is This Love Legs & Co 1978 24
Its Only Love Legs & Co 1980 24
Its Still Rock n Roll To Me Legs & Co 1980 24
I Will Survive Legs & Co 1979 24
Jeepster Pans People 1971 24
Just Can't Give You Up Legs & Co 1980 24
Living On An Island Legs & Co 1979 24
Lost In Music Legs & Co 1979 24
My Forbidden Lover Legs & Co 1979 24
Nobody Does It Better Legs & Co 1977 24
Now That We've Found Love Legs & Co 1978 24
Part Time Love Legs & Co 1978 24
Que Tal America Legs & Co 1979 24
Rise Legs & Co 1979 24
Roadrunner Legs & Co 1977 24
Show You The Way To Go Legs & Co 1977 24
Silly Love Songs Ruby Flipper 1976 24
Silly Thing Legs & Co 1979 24
Sir Duke (Xmas) Legs & Co 1977 24
Strut Your Funky Stuff Legs & Co 1979 24
Supernature Legs & Co 1978 24
Sweet Talkin Woman Legs & Co 1978 24
The Groove Legs & Co 1980 24
The Spirit Of Radio Legs & Co 1980 24
This Is It Ruby Flipper 1976 24
Together We Are Beautiful Legs & Co 1980 24
Waiting In Vain Legs & Co 1977 24
Wishing On A Star Legs & Co 1978 24
You Can Do It Legs & Co 1979 24
You Don't Bring Me Flowers Legs & Co 1978 24
You Little Trustmaker Pans People 1974 24
You're Gonna Get Next To Me Legs & Co 1977 24

All Over The World Legs & Co 1980 23
All Right Now Legs & Co 1978 23
Annies Song (version 1) Legs & Co 1978 23
Another One Bites The Dust Legs & Co 1980 23
Baby Stop Crying Legs & Co 1978 23
Back In Love Again Legs & Co 1978 23
Best Of My Love Legs & Co 1977 23
Blue Peter Legs & Co 1979 23
Both Sides Now Pans People 1970 23
Brown Girl In The Ring Legs & Co 1978 23
Don`t Stop The Music Legs & Co 1981 23
Don't Walk Away Legs & Co 1980 23
Fashion Legs & Co 1980 23
Foot Stompin Music Pans People 1975 23
Funkin For Jamaica Legs & Co 1980 23
Funkytown Legs & Co 1980 23
How Deep Is Your Love Legs & Co 1977 23
I'm Coming Out Legs & Co 1980 23
Its My Turn Legs & Co 1981 23
(Just Like) Starting Over [1st version] Legs & Co 1980 23
(Just Like) Starting Over [2nd version] Legs & Co 1980 23
Lady Legs & Co 1980 23
Lately Legs & Co 1981 23
Lonely Boy Legs & Co 1977 23
Love Is In The Air Legs & Co 1978 23
Midnight Rider Pans People 1976 23
My Way Legs & Co 1977 23
Never Let Her Slip Away Legs & Co 1978 23
No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) Legs & Co 1979 23
Ring My Bell (Xmas) Legs & Co 1979 23
Rodrigo's Guitar Concerto Pans People 1976 23
Sandy Legs & Co 1978 23
Searching Legs & Co 1980 23
Silver Lady (4 dancers) Legs & Co 1977 23
Sir Duke (April 77) Legs & Co 1977 23
Stomp Legs & Co 1980 23
Talking In Your Sleep Legs & Co 1978 23
Theme from M*A*S*H (Suicide Is Painless) Legs & Co 1980 23
Them Heavy People Legs & Co 1979 23
Working My Way Back To You Legs & Co 1980 23
You Make Me Feel Legs & Co 1978 23
You'll Never Get To Heaven (If You Break My Heart) Legs & Co 1976 23
Young Hearts Run Free Ruby Flipper 1976 23
You're So Vain Pans People 1973 23
You Should Be Dancing Ruby Flipper 1976 23

Bankrobber Legs & Co 1980 22
Bermuda Triangle Legs & Co 1981 22
Boogie Oogie Oogie Legs & Co 1978 22
Ca Plane Pour Moi Legs & Co 1978 22
Casanova Legs & Co 1980 22
Coconut Pans People 1972 22
Down Deep Inside Legs & Co 1977 22
Egyptian Reggae Legs & Co 1977 22
Everybody Dance Legs & Co 1978 22
Funky Weekend Pans People 1976 22
Getting Ready For Love Legs & Co 1977 22
Get Down Pans People 1973 22
Got To Give It Up (Blue dresses) Legs & Co 1977 22
Hotel California Legs & Co 1977 22
How Can This Be Love Legs & Co 1978 22
I Cant Stand The Rain Legs & Co 1978 22
I Cant Stop Pans People 1974 22
I Feel Love (3rd version) Legs & Co 1977 22
I Feel Love (Xmas) Legs & Co 1977 22
Its A Love Thing Legs & Co 1981 22
I Want You Back Pans People 1970 22
Jones Versus Jones Legs & Co 1981 22
Joy To The World Pans People 1971 22
Le Freak Legs & Co 1978 22
Lets Go Disco Legs & Co 1978 22
Lets Have A Quiet Night In Legs & Co 1978 22
Love Hit Me Legs & Co 1977 22
Lovely Day Legs & Co 1978 22
Love Me Like A Lover Ruby Flipper 1976 22
Ma Baker Legs & Co 1977 22
Ma Nah Ma Nah Legs & Co 1977 22
More Than A Woman Legs & Co 1978 22
My Resistance Is Low Ruby Flipper 1976 22
Once In A Lifetime Legs & Co 1981 22
River Deep Mountain High Pans People 1971 22
Rumour Has It Legs & Co 1979 22
Silver Lady (6 dancer) Legs & Co 1977 22
Silver Star Pans People 1976 22
Star Legs & Co 1979 22
Take A Chance On Me Legs & Co 1978 22
The Best Disco In Town Ruby Flipper 1976 22
The Ghost Of Love Legs & Co 1978 22
The Greatest Love Of All Legs & Co 1977 22
The Groove Line Legs & Co 1978 22
The Same Old Scene Legs & Co 1980 22
The Shuffle (2 dancer) Legs & Co 1977 22
The Shuffle (6 dancer) Legs & Co 1977 22
The Smurf Song Legs & Co 1978 22
The Wanderer Ruby Flipper 1976 22
Three Times A Lady (Xmas) Legs & Co 1978 22
Turn To Stone Legs & Co 1977 22
Up The Hill Backwards Legs & Co 1981 22
Way Down (1st version) Legs & Co 1977 22
We're All Alone Legs & Co 1977 22
Whats on Your Mind Legs & Co 1981 22
When Will I See You Again Pans People 1974 22
Woman In Love Legs & Co 1980 22
You Gave Me Love Legs & Co 1980 22
You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine Ruby Flipper 1976 22

Ai No Corrida Legs & Co 1981 21
An Everlasting Love Legs & Co 1978 21
Barbados (version 2) Pans People 1975 21
Because The Night Legs & Co 1978 21
Boogie Nights Legs & Co 1977 21
Come Back And Finish What You Started Legs & Co 1978 21
Come On Dance, Dance Legs & Co 1978 21
Dancin' Easy Legs & Co 1977 21
D.I.S.C.O Legs & Co 1980 21
Don't Stop Now Legs & Co 1978 21
Easy Legs & Co 1977 21
Ghetto Child Pans People 1973 21
Harvest For The World Ruby Flipper 1976 21
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel Ruby Flipper 1976 21
Hold On Tight Legs & Co 1981 21
In Dulci Jubilo Pans People 1976 21
I Feel Love (1st version) Legs & Co 1977 21
I'm A Man Pans People 1970 21
I Thought It Was You Legs & Co 1978 21
It Only Takes A Minute Ruby Flipper 1976 22
Lets All Chant Legs & Co 1978 21
Misty Blue Ruby Flipper 1976 21
More More More Pans People 1976 21
Move Your Body Legs & Co 1978 21
Nutbush City Limits Pans People 1973 21
Oldest Swinger In Town Legs & Co 1981 21
Oxygene Legs & Co 1977 21
Papa Was A Rolling Stone Pans People 1973 21
Philadelphia Freedom Pans People 1975 21
Reggae Like It Used to Be Ruby Flipper 1976 21
Shake Shake Shake (Shake Your Booty) Ruby Flipper 1976 21
Space Oddity Pans People 1975 21
Stars On 45 (1st version) bikinis Legs & Co 1981 21
Stars On 45 (2nd version) Frilly costumes Legs & Co 1981 21
Summer Nights Legs & Co 1978 21
The Man With The Child In His Eyes Legs & Co 1978 21
The Rubberband Man Ruby Flipper 1976 21
Three Times A Lady (August) Legs & Co 1978 21
Too Much Heaven Legs & Co 1978 21
Uptown Top Ranking Legs & Co 1978 21
Use Ta Be My Girl Legs & Co 1978 21
Way Down (2nd version) Legs & Co 1977 21
Without You Pans People 1972 21
Yesterday (The Two Ronnie's) Pans People 1973 21
You Sexy Sugar Plum Pans People 1976 21

Ain't No Sunshine Pans People 1972 20
Aria Ruby Flipper 1976 20
Backstabbers Pans People 1972 20
Birdie Song (version 1) Legs & Co 1981 20
Birdie Song (version 2) Legs & Co 1981 20
Can You Handle It Legs & Co 1981 20
Dance (Disco Heat) Legs & Co 1978 20
Disco Inferno Legs & Co 1977 20
Endless Love Legs & Co 1981 20
Going In With My Eyes Open Legs & Co 1977 20
Got To Give It Up (2nd version) Legs & Co 1977 20
Hands Up (Give Me Your Heart) Legs & Co 1981 20
Heart On My Sleeve Ruby Flipper 1976 20
Help Me Make It Through The Night Pans People 1975 20
Homely Girl Pans People 1974 20
I Wanna Get Next To You Legs & Co 1977 20
Morning Glory Ruby Flipper 1976 20
Philly Dog Pans People 1973 20
Rainy Night In Georgia Legs & Co 1981 20
Red Light Spells Danger Legs & Co 1977 20
Sound & Vision Legs & Co 1977 20
Shake It Down Ruby Flipper 1976 20
Sold My Rock n Roll Ruby Flipper 1976 20
Stray Cat Strut Legs & Co 1981 20
Summer Breeze Pans People 1974 20
The Continental Ruby Flipper 1976 20
The Flasher Ruby Flipper 1976 20
Theme from Mahogany Pans People 1976 20
(They Long To Be) Close To You Pans People 1970 20
Walking In The Rain Pans People 1973 20
Way Down (4th version) Legs & Co 1977 20
Wedding Bell Blues Pans People 1970 20
You're The First, The Last, My Everything (Xmas) Pans People 1974 20
You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me Pans People 1974 20

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Four more routines have joined this prestigious club today. Also `Chanson D`amour` is now the only one to have gained 21 sets of ratings.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Just look at this table now. My quest to attain 20 sets of ratings for each routine is on course. An impressive 17 routines are now proud members of `The 20 club` with a further 16 knocking on the door.

Thanks to all the members here for their ratings, and please keep them coming. Its also high time we got a Pans People routine or two into this exclusive club. Hopefully when some of our friends have had their say on Legs & Co, they will shift their attentions to our other two comments sections.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Im pleased to say Pans People finally make it onto this board. Well onto the `club 19` board.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

PattiForPM
TVC 15 applies for full membership.  Hope there are no objections

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

The Ruby Flipper routine `Love Hangover ` becomes the 50th member of The 20 Club. Thanks to everyone who contribute their ratings to enable this to happen

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Chanson D'amour now heads the `20 club` with a quite outstanding 24 sets of ratings. Can i just thank everyone who has contributed to that and all the others.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

VintageVideos
"One Of These Nights" should be here as well as it's got 19 votes.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Its now done Vin. Its very difficult for me to monitor the Pans & Ruby threads so any help you can throw me is always appreciated.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

PattiForPM
Ryan, the Love Hangover has now attracted an impressive 22 "victims" and required a recount on my part

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

`Make It With You` now becomes the 6th Pans People routine to make it to 19 sets of ratings. I do hope soon a few of these can progress to the `The 20 club`.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

A little bit of OFTDs history has been made. `Suspicion` becomes the first routine to receive 25 sets of score ratings. Thanks to everyone who takes part in these things

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Gorgeous Daze
Yes I thought that bit of OFTD history would be appreciated on a quiet Tuesday evening.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Congratulations go to `Make It With You`, the first Pans People routine to make it into the `The 20 club`.

Kinda glad its a classic Pans routine too.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

BeautifulBabs
Ryan Mr picky would like to point out that make it with you is in the table twice once for 20  and once for 19 but hey it's a special classic as you say

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Cheers, a case of forgetting to hit delete on the club 19 entry.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Old Grey Whistler
By my reckoning Midnight Rider only has 19 reviews so far although hopefully it won't be too long before someone can bump it over the 20 threshold.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Cheers for that OGW, dunno how that crept in.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Old Grey Whistler
TVC15 now has 21 ratings. The turkey list also requires updating.

Re: Ratings `The 20 club`

Old Grey Whistler
It was only a few months ago that we were celebrating the first Pans People routine to attract 20 ratings. Now five have 20+. I suppose the next landmark to look forward to is the first Legs routine to get 30 reviews. Still some way off though but it will happen eventually.