Ratings `The 250 points club`

The following are routines that have accumulated `250 points or over` in total in our comments ratings.
# Song Title Year Dance Troupe Points tally
1st Don't Push It Don't Force It 1980 Legs & Co 314.5
2nd Spinning Rock Boogie 1976 Legs & Co 312.75
3rd Rock n Me 1976 Legs & Co 306.25
4th Sunday Girl 1979 Legs & Co 302.25
5th Suspicion 1977 Legs & Co 295.75

6th Maid In Heaven 1976 Legs & Co 289.25
7th Green Onions 1980 Legs & Co 289
8th December 63 (Oh What A Night) 1976 Legs & Co 285.75
9th Dancing Queen 1976 Legs & Co 280.5
10th Chanson D`amour 1977 Legs & Co 275.75

11th Car Wash 1977 Legs & Co 271
" " Queen Of My Soul 1976 Legs & Co 271
13th Sir Duke (April) 1977 Legs & Co 266.75
14th Heart Of Glass 1979 Legs & Co 265.25
" " Portsmouth 1976 Legs & Co 265.25

16th Dont Leave Me This way 1977 Legs & Co 262
17th Blame It On The Boogie 1978 Legs & Co 252.75
" " Theme From Jaws 1976 Legs & Co 252.75
19th Lets Go Round Again 1980 Legs & Co 252.5

Re: Ratings `most points accumulated`

PattiForPM
Good work Ryan and I must say I like Ruby Flipper in orange.  Maid in Heaven and December 1963 may have minor typos in their totals perhaps

Re: Ratings `most points accumulated`

Yes thanks. Please check through for other errors, it was a very difficult list to do.

Re: Ratings `most points accumulated`

VintageVideos
Jeepster has a total of 161.5 so should be in the list
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `most points accumulated`

Orange ? Either im going colour blind or that is yellow. (EDIT)

Ruby Flipper color:#FFCC33 is orange yellow (or sunglow)

I hope the list is now up to standard.

Good work Ryan. I hope to see some more of PP & RF in the not too distant future.
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `most points accumulated`

So do i Vin, i want all three comments sections to have lots of routines in the `20 club` and also lots in the `160 gang`.

Re: Ratings `most points accumulated`

Gorgeous Daze
Hmm. Must get round to rating Suspicion.

Re: Ratings `most points accumulated`

And the rest of 77 plus 76

And the rest of Pan's People (two routines)
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `most points accumulated`

Gorgeous Daze
Yes indeed chaps, eventually. I could rattle 'em all off in two days, but I'm a bit of a slow coach who likes to give it some thought.

Re: Ratings `most points accumulated`

GD, why not do one an evening, that will keep you well occupied. I must try and get our mate PD to do the same

Re: Ratings `most points accumulated`

No problem, GD, and no need to rush. Just do it when you like to.
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `most points accumulated`

I suspect `Suspicion` now leads this table by quite a considerable distance after its 24th different score rating earlier.

Re: Ratings `The 200 points club`

The mighty 'Suspicion' has finally been usurped then.

For those interested Silly Love Songs is closest of the Ruby Flipper dances to reaching this milestone at 195.25pts after 21 ratings and for those disinterested TVC15 would require an estimated 45 ratings to join this table at its present scoring rate....

Foot Stompin' Music has become a club member
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `The 200 points club`

Gorgeous Daze
I do hope that routine's latest rater hasn't caught a bad case of tenitis from an absent member.