Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

This club is now closed and wont be opening up again.

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

I dont seem to be having much luck shifting these. Come on guys, have a heart and help move them on

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

Thanks to GD for shifting one of these

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

I dont seem to be having much luck shifting these. Come on guys, have a heart and help move them on
Ditto the above. It was my aim at the beginning of this project, with the help of the forum to attain 20 sets of score ratings for all Legs & Co routines. Astonishingly in some routines we have amassed over 30 and in one routine 36 !

I do hope in time the stragglers as shown in the first post achieve the goal of 20. If any of you fancy helping this process along a bit quicker, then please do not hesitate.

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

PattiForPM
Maybe it has slipped my mind but apart from the "wiped" dances is there any other reason for the lag in 1977?

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

No reason at all. I did offer 62 performances for consideration from 1977. Maybe some routines just got a little lost in amoungst the gluttony on offer.

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

Just one set of score ratings to go and i can close this thread. (see first post).

Go on, someone be a sport and help me close `The not so 20 club`.

Quite remarkable work chaps!  Risking sounding like an old codger I can recall when achieving 20 ratings was a rare feat worthy of special mention on here (not that long ago either)   Hopefully this abundance will gradually spread to the other 4 comments areas

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

Just one set of score ratings to go and i can close this thread. (see first post).

Go on, someone be a sport and help me close `The not so 20 club`.
I've scored it Ryan

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

Thanks very much TRBM. My main goal when i started this whole project was to get each routine to 20 sets of score ratings and members here over the years have made that happen. Now id like nothing more than for the other comments sections to also to be 20+ on their routines.