Quantcast

Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

The following is a list of Legs & Co routines that have yet to make it into The 20 club. It would be great to eventually have all the routines acquiring at least 20 sets of ratings. Members of OFTDs, can you help make this a reality ? Id appreciate any score ratings on the routines below, thanks.
Year Sets of ratings Routine
1981 19 Ain't No Stopping
1981 19 Don't Stop The Music
1981 19 Green Door
1981 19 Hooked On Classics
1981 19 Its My Turn
1981 19 Japanese Boy
1981 19 Lay All Your Love On Me
1977 19 Nights On Broadway
1981 19 One Day In Your Life (V1)
1981 19 One Day In Your Life (V2)
1981 19 Razzamatazz
1981 19 Seasons Of Gold
1981 19 Slowhand
1981 19 Stars On 45-Vol 2 (version 2)
1981 19 Startrax Club Disco
1981 19 The Caribbean Disco Show
1981 19 This Ole House (version 2)
1977 19 Tokyo Joe
1981 19 Walk Right Now
1981 19 Wordy Rappinghood
1981 19 You Drive Me Crazy
1981 19 You'll Never Know

1981 18 Take It To The Top

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

I dont seem to be having much luck shifting these. Come on guys, have a heart and help move them on

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

Thanks to GD for shifting one of these

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

I dont seem to be having much luck shifting these. Come on guys, have a heart and help move them on
Ditto the above. It was my aim at the beginning of this project, with the help of the forum to attain 20 sets of score ratings for all Legs & Co routines. Astonishingly in some routines we have amassed over 30 and in one routine 36 !

I do hope in time the stragglers as shown in the first post achieve the goal of 20. If any of you fancy helping this process along a bit quicker, then please do not hesitate.

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

PattiForPM
Maybe it has slipped my mind but apart from the "wiped" dances is there any other reason for the lag in 1977?

Re: Ratings `The not so 20 club` (Legs & Co)

No reason at all. I did offer 62 performances for consideration from 1977. Maybe some routines just got a little lost in amoungst the gluttony on offer.