Ratings `Who gave maximums` Table

User Name Total 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981

Andeebee 85 2 11 16 25 17 14
GiLuRo 62 4 7 15 19 8 11
Supalu 62 1 18 13 23 7 0
Legsfan 59 6 16 2 5 13 17
Suefan 57 3 11 9 14 11 9
Sueforever 49 2 9 11 8 10 9
Doc 42 1 12 8 9 6 6
Ryan 38 2 6 8 10 4 8
PattiforPM 36 1 5 7 14 5 4
Everything's Rosie 33 2 6 5 7 2 10
Colm 31 2 7 6 6 5 5
Dancer 31 0 5 8 7 7 3
Stuey 30 0 12 2 10 4 2
Vintage Videos 30 2 6 6 7 5 4
Old Grey Whistler 29 0 4 5 9 6 5
Andy 27 4 2 0 17 4 0
Gorgeous Daze 27 0 2 5 8 4 8
Lookmacinanger 25 1 6 6 12 0 0
Paulines Dimples/AC 24 1 0 1 8 7 7
BrandonB 23 3 8 0 0 5 7
HTF/RickH69 21 3 2 1 9 6 0
The Rubberband Man 21 4 6 0 1 3 7
Mikey 18 0 2 3 5 4 4
Paul F 15 1 3 2 6 3 0
Old Bill 13 1 2 4 5 1 0
MadMax 12 0 3 1 4 2 2
L&Co4me 11 1 0 3 3 4 0
Jez 10 0 1 2 4 3 0
LNV 8 0 3 4 1 0 0
Rosiesnumberonefan 7 0 0 0 0 0 7
Whos That Hurll 7 1 3 2 1 0 0
Angie 5 2 2 0 1 0 0
Mojo 5 1 1 0 2 1 0
Bucksby 4 0 1 2 0 1 0
Adorable Gillusion 3 0 0 2 1 0 0
YMG 3 0 0 0 2 1 0
Floidfan 2 1 1 0 0 0 0
Rootean 2 0 0 1 0 1 0
Sussexclansman 2 0 0 0 1 1 0
The Cooter 2 0 0 0 0 1 1
Beautiful Babs 1 0 0 1 0 0 0
Gary H 1 0 0 0 0 1 0
Katy 1 1 0 0 0 0 0

Re: Ratings `Who gave maximums` Table (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Andeebee
another interesting table Ryan

Re: Ratings `Who gave maximums` Table (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

We should start a poll on which Dance will be Ryan's first 10/10 in 1980

Re: Ratings `Who gave maximums` Table (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Well there wont be many, but some are nailed on, usual candidates.

Re: Ratings `Who gave maximums` Table (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

PattiForPM wrote
We should start on poll on which Dance will be Ryan's first 10/10 in 1980

Don't Push it Don't Force it

Re: Ratings `Who gave maximums` Table (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Will have this particular thread completed tomorrow.

Re: Ratings `Who gave maximums` Table (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Ryan you after put 2 maximums because i've will give last weeks routine a 10 outof 10 on your table.

Re: Ratings `Who gave maximums` Table (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Just to say ive not entered any ratings from the latest TOTPs. Hope that covers me S4E.

Re: Ratings `Who gave maximums` Table (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

sueforever
it does Ryan and it show how many tens we have put on our ladies routine.