Ratings `Who gave maximums` routines list.

Ratings `Who gave maximums` routines list.

1976 - Rock'n'Me--PattiforPM, Suefan, Heartthrobfan, Andy

1976 -  Spinning Rock Boogie--Ryan, Paulines Dimples, Colm, Angie, Supalu, Sueforever, Mojo, Legsfan, BrandonB, GiLuRo.

1976 - Maid In Heaven--Ryan, Lookmacinanger, Suefan, Andeebee, Vintage Videos, Paul F, Colm, Angie, Heartthrobfan, Sueforever, Andy, Everything's Rosie, The Rubberband Man, Legsfan.

1976--Somebody To Love--L&C4me, Katy, Legsfan, BrandonB.

1976 - Portsmouth --Old Bill, GiLuRo.

1976 - You’ll Never Get To Heaven--Everything's Rosie, Legsfan.

1976 - I Wish  --Floidfan

1976 - Dancing Queen--Vintage Videos, Whos That Hurll, Heartthrobfan, Andy, The Rubberband Man.

1976 - Let Em In--The Rubberband Man, Legsfan, GiLuRo.

1976 - December '63 - Oh What a Night --Suefan, Andeebee, Doc, Andy, The Rubberband Man, Legsfan, GiLuRo, BrandonB.

1977 - Dont Give Up On Us--Andeebee

1977 - Car Wash--Ryan, Old Bill, Angie, Andy, BrandonB.

1977 - Suspicion --PattiforPM, Supalu, Stuey, Vintage Videos, Doc, Old Grey Whistler, Suefan, Jez, LNV, Andy, Legsfan, BrandonB.

1977 - New Kid In Town--The Rubberband Man.

1977 - Don't Leave Me This Way--Lookmacinanger, Supalu, Doc, BrandonB.

1977 - Boogie Nights--Ryan, Suefan, PattiforPM, Doc, Colm, Legsfan, Sueforever, Andeebee, Everything's Rosie, BrandonB.

1977 - Chanson D'amour--Ryan, Supalu, Bucksby, Stuey, Doc, Whos That Hurll, Old Grey Whistler, Sueforever, Angie, GiLuRo, Dancer, Legsfan.

1977 - Sound & Vision--Legsfan.

1977 - Moody Blue--Supalu, Whos That Hurll, Suefan

1977 - Sunny--HTF/Rick69

1977 - Love Hit Me--Ryan, Stuey, Old Bill, Vintage Videos, Doc, Old Grey Whistler, Sueforever, Suefan, Colm, Everything's Rosie, The Rubberband Man.

1977 - Lonely Boy--Floidfan, Colm, Gorgeous Daze, Dancer, BrandonB, Legsfan.

1977 - Sir Duke (April 77)--Stuey, LNV, Doc, Colm, Supalu, Gorgeous Daze, BrandonB, MadMax, Legsfan. .

1977 - Got To Give It Up (blue dresses)--PattiforPM, The Rubberband Man, BrandonB.

1977 - Red Light Spells Danger--Doc

1977 - The Shuffle (Lulu/Sue)--Suefan, Stuey, Whos That Hurll, Paul F, Lookmacinanger, Supalu, Sueforever, GiLuRo, The Rubberband Man, Legsfan..

1977 - Hotel California--Andeebee, Supalu, Everything's Rosie, The Rubberband Man, Legsfan..

1977 - Ma Nah Ma Na--Stuey, Vintage Videos, Supalu.

1977 - The Shuffle (six dancers)--Suefan, Stuey, Legsfan.

1977 - Tokyo Joe--Supalu

1977 - Got To Give It Up (Flashing Lights)--Andeebee, Lookmacinanger, Legsfan.

1977 - Show You The Way To Go--Legsfan.

1977 - Oh Lori--LNV

1977 - Feel The Need In Me--Vintage Videos, Doc, Dancer.

1977 - Easy--Legsfan.

1977 - I Feel Love (First)--Suefan

1977 - Roadrunner--Supalu, The Rubberband Man.

1977 - Nights On Broadway--Legsfan.

1977 - We're All Alone--Andeebee, Legsfan.

1977 - Nobody Does It Better--Andeebee, Supalu, Mojo, BrandonB.

1977 - Way Down (First)--Suefan, Sueforever, Legsfan.

1977 - Silver Lady (Four Dancers)--Suefan, Supalu, Lookmacinanger, Doc, Sueforever, GiLuRo, MadMax, Everything's Rosie.

1977 - Oxygene--Vintage Videos, Mikey, Legsfan, BrandonB.

1977 - Best Of My Love--Andeebee, Old Grey Whistler

1977 - From Her To Eternity--Colm, GiLuRo.

1977 - Black Betty--Lookmacinanger

1977 - I Believe You--Andeebee, Stuey

1977 - Turn To Stone--Andeebee, Mikey, Sueforever

1977 - Egyptian Reggae--PattiforPM, Stuey, Suefan, Doc, Colm, Supalu, Dancer.

1977 - Dance Dance Dance--Ryan, Andeebee, Suefan, Stuey, Lookmacinanger, Doc, Paul F, Colm, Sueforever, Supalu, HTF/Rickh69, Everything's Rosie, GiLuRo.

1977 - Loves Unkind--Ryan, Vintage Videos, Stuey, Doc, Paul F, Colm, Sueforever, Supalu, The Rubberband Man, Dancer, Everything's Rosie, GiLuRo.

1977 - Sir Duke (Xmas)--Supalu, GiLuRo, MadMax

1977 - I Feel Love (Xmas)--PattiforPM, Supalu

1978 - Lovely Day--Supalu

1978 - The Groove Line--Andeebee

1978 -Take A Chance On Me--Supalu, Gorgeous Daze, Doc, GiLuRo.

1978 - Wishing On A Star--Ryan, Colm, Sueforever

1978 - All Right Now--Vintage Videos, Colm, PattiforPM, Suefan, Paulines Dimples, Supalu, GiLuRo.

1978 - I Cant Stand The Rain--Stuey, Supalu, LNV, Old Grey Whistler, GiLuRo.

1978 - Rumour Has It--Dancer

1978 - The Ghost Of Love--Doc

1978 - Never Let Her Slip Away--Supalu, Suefan, BeautifulBabs

1978 - Everybody Dance--Sueforever

1978 - Move Your Body--LNV

1978 - Night Fever--Suefan, LNV, Adorable Gillusion, Doc, Whos That Hurll, HTF/RickH69, GiLuRo, Everything's Rosie.

1978 - Lets All Chant--Gorgeous Daze, Doc, Whos That Hurll

1978 - Back In Love Again--Supalu

1978 - More Than A Woman--Andeebee

1978 - You're The One That I Want--Supalu

1978 - Ca Plane Pour Moi--Andeebee

1978 - Annie's Song--Ryan, Suefan, Sueforever, Paul F, GiLuRo.

1978 - The Smurf Song--Andeebee, Old Bill

1978 - Dancing In The City--Andeebee, PattiforPM, Colm, Lookmacinanger, Suefan, Gorgeous Daze, Vintage Videos, Stuey, L&C4me, Supalu, Bucksby, Sueforever, Old Grey Whistler, Doc, Mikey, GiLuRo, Everything's Rosie, Rootean.

1978-Boogie Oogie Oogie--Dancer

1978 - Come Back And Finish What You Started--Lookmacinanger, Old Bill

1978 - How Can This Be Love--Ryan, Dancer.

1978 - Baby Stop Crying--Everything's Rosie.

1978 - Supernature--Ryan, Colm, PattiforPM, Andeebee, Suefan, Doc, Supalu, Lookmacinanger, Bucksby, Sueforever, Mikey, GiLuRo, Dancer, Everything's Rosie.

1978 - Three Times A Lady (3 dancers)--L&C4me

1978 - Brown Girl In The Ring--Supalu, Dancer.

1978 - Kiss You All Over--Vintage Videos, Doc, PattiforPM, Suefan, Gorgeous Daze, Lookmacinanger, Supalu, Mikey, L&C4me

1978 - Grease--Andeebee, Suefan, Lookmacinanger, Jez, GiLuRo.

1978 -- Now That We've Found Love--Andeebee

1978 -- Blame It On The Boogie--Ryan, Andeebee, Vintage Videos, Paul F, Sueforever, LNV, Suefan, Doc, Lookmacinanger, Supalu, Old Bill, PattiforPM, Everything's Rosie, GiLuRo, Legsfan.

1978 -- MacArthur Park--Andeebee, Supalu, Old Grey Whistler

1978 -- Sweet Talkin' Woman--Andeebee, Old Bill, Old Grey Whistler, Legsfan, GiLuRo.

1978 -- Instant Replay--Andeebee, GiLuRo.

1978 -- Hopelessly devoted To You--Ryan, Sueforever, Andeebee, Jez, GiLuRo, MadMax.

1978 -- Dance (Disco Heat)--Sueforever

1978 -- Le Freak--Vintage Videos, Sueforever, PattiforPM, Adorable Gillusion, Dancer, GiLuRo.

1978 -- Too Much Heaven--Ryan, Andeebee, Colm, Sueforever

1978--You Don't Bring Me Flowers--Ryan, Andeebee, Colm, PattiforPM, Sueforever, Vintage Videos, Old Grey Whistler, Dancer, GiLuRo.

1978 - Summer Nights--Gorgeous Daze, GiLuRo, Dancer.

1978 -- Three Times A Lady (Xmas version)--Andeebee

1979 -- September--Lookmacinanger, Andeebee, Supalu, LNV

1979 -- One Nation Under A Groove--PattiforPM, Lookmacinanger, Andeebee, Suefan, Angie, Andy

1979 -- This Is It--Stuey, Lookmacinanger, Andy

1979 -- Heart Of Glass--Ryan, Andeebee, PattiforPM, Suefan, Vintage Videos, Gorgeous Daze, Colm, Lookmacinanger, Adorable Gillusion, Sueforever, Supalu, Paul F, Doc, Jez, Old Grey Whistler, Paulines Dimples, Stuey, Heartthrobfan, L&C4me, GiLuRo, Everything's Rosie.

1979 -- Contact--Andeebee, Lookmacinanger, Vintage Videos, Andy

1979 -- Tragedy--Ryan, PattiforPM, Suefan, Andeebee, Gorgeous Daze, Old Grey Whistler, Mikey, Supalu, Sueforever, Doc, Jez, Whos That Hurll, Dancer, GiLuRo.

1979 -- Something Else--Stuey

1979 -- I Want Your Love--Andeebee, Mikey, Andy, GiLuRo, Everything's Rosie.

1979 -- Turn The Music Up--Andeebee, PattiforPM, Suefan, Lookmacinanger, Old Grey Whistler, Supalu, Dancer.

1979 -- Forever In Blue Jeans--Old Bill, Legsfan.

1979 -- Sultans Of Swing--Suefan

1979 -- Silly Thing--Supalu

1979--Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)--Andeebee, PattiforPM, Suefan, Gorgeous Daze, Lookmacinanger, Supalu

1979--Love You Inside Out--Ryan, PattiforPM, Suefan, Andeebee, Gorgeous Daze, Doc, Everything's Rosie.

1979--Knock On Wood--Ryan, Andeebee, PattiforPM, Jez, Old Grey Whistler, L&C4me, Andy, GiLuRo.

1979--Sunday Girl--Ryan, PattiforPM, Mojo, Supalu, Paulines Dimples, Andeebee, Suefan, Vintage Videos, Gorgeous Daze, Sueforever, Colm, Old Grey Whistler, Doc, Jez, Andy, Stuey, Heartthrobfan, L&C4me, The Rubberband Man, Sussexclansman, GiLuRo, Everything's Rosie, Dancer.

1979--Hot Stuff--Andeebee, Doc, Paulines Dimples, PattiforPM, Mikey, Paul F, Vintage Videos, Supalu, Old Bill, Lookmacinanger, Stuey, Andy, GiLuRo, Everything's Rosie.

1979--Ain't No Stoppin Us Now--Ryan, Andeebee, Suefan, Paul F, Supalu, Andy

1979--Ring My Bell--Old Bill, Supalu, Heartthrobfan

1979--Say When--Colm, Doc, Vintage Videos, Supalu, Andeebee, Lookmacinanger, Stuey, Andy, Heartthrobfan, GiLuRo, Legsfan, Everything's Rosie.

1979--Cavatina--Andeebee, Mikey, Supalu, Heartthrobfan, Mojo.

1979--Bad Girls--PattiforPM

1979--Born To Be Alive--Old Grey Whistler, Stuey, Supalu, Andy, GiLuRo, MadMax.

1979--After The Love Has Gone--Gorgeous Daze, Sueforever, Paul F, Colm, Paulines Dimples, Old Grey Whistler, Lookmacinanger, Supalu, Andy, GiLuRo, Dancer, MadMax.

1979--Morning Dance--Paul F, Andeebee, Doc, Lookmacinanger, Vintage Videos, Mikey, Supalu, Andy, MadMax.

1979--Lost In Music--PattiforPM, Supalu, Andeebee, GiLuRo, Dancer.

If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me--YMG, Andeebee, Legsfan, GiLuRo.

1979--Strut Your Funky Stuff--Supalu, GiLuRo.

1979--Them Heavy People--Ryan, Suefan, Gorgeous Daze, PattiforPM, Supalu, Old Grey Whistler, Colm, Andeebee, Paulines Dimples, Andy, Sueforever, Paul F, Heartthrobfan, Doc, GiLuRo, MadMax.

1979--Don't Stop Till You Get Enough--Supalu, Suefan, Andeebee, Paulines Dimples, Old Grey Whistler, Andy, Sueforever, Stuey, GiLuRo.

1979--Tusk--Supalu, Everything's Rosie.

1979--My Forbidden Lover--Ryan, Andy, Gorgeous Daze, PattiforPM, Supalu, Suefan, Andeebee, Vintage Videos, Paulines Dimples, GiLuRo.

1979--Rise--Supalu, Andeebee

1979--No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)--Dancer.

1979--Off The Wall--Ryan, PattiforPM, Colm, Supalu, Sueforever, Andeebee, Heartthrobfan, Stuey, Doc, Everything's Rosie, Legsfan, GiLuRo.

1979--Living On An Island--Old Bill

1979--Blue Peter--Suefan, Old Bill.

1979--Ring My Bell (Xmas version)--Heartthrobfan, Suefan, Andy, Andeebee, YMG, Lookmacinanger, GiLuRo.

1979--I Will Survive--Andy, Heartthrobfan, Andeebee

1979--Y.M.C.A--Ryan, Sueforever, Stuey, Paulines Dimples, Dancer, Legsfan, GiLuRo.

1980--My Feet Keep Dancing--Andy, Legsfan

1980--Please Don't Go--Supalu, Suefan, Andeebee, Andy, Legsfan

1980--Green Onions--Vintage Videos, PattiforPM, Suefan, Supalu, Andy, Andeebee, Gary H, Gorgeous Daze,
Stuey, Old Grey Whistler, Sueforever, L&C4me, BrandonB, HTF/RickH69, Paulines Dimples, Mikey, Doc, The Rubberband Man, GiLuRo, Legsfan, MadMax.

1980--Spirits Having Flown--Andeebee, Sueforever, Dancer, Legsfan

1980--Jazz Carnival--Suefan, Mikey, The Rubberband Man.

1980--Together We Are Beautiful--Andeebee, Stuey

1980--Working My Way back To You--Supalu, Legsfan.

1980--The Spirit Of Radio--Andeebee

1980--Stomp--The Rubberband Man

1980--Don't Push It Don't Force It--Ryan, Suefan, PattiforPM, Supalu, Colm, BrandonB, Paulines Dimples, Paul F, YMG, Gorgeous Daze, Andeebee, Andy, L&C4me, Mojo 2007, Vintage Videos, GiLuRo, Old Grey Whistler, Doc, The Rubberband Man, HTF/RickH69, Sueforever, Legsfan, Sussexclansman, Everything's Rosie, Rootean, Dancer.

1980--Sexy Eyes--Colm, Andeebee, BrandonB, Old Grey Whistler, HTF/RickH69, Dancer, Legsfan.

1980--Call Me--Paulines Dimples, Old Grey Whistler, Mikey, Doc, Sueforever, Legsfan.

1980--The Groove--BrandonB, Paul F, Bucksby, HTF/RickH69, Andeebee

1980--Lets Go Round Again--Ryan, Suefan, BrandonB, Paul F, Vintage Videos, HTF/RickH69, Doc, Andeebee, Sueforever, Legsfan,Everything's Rosie, Dancer.

1980--Just Can't Give You Up--Dancer.

1980--You Gave Me Love--Supalu, PattiforPM, L&C4me, Andeebee, Dancer, MadMax.

1980--Funkin For Jamaica--Ryan, Stuey, Colm, L&C4me, Andeebee, Sueforever.

1980--All Over The World--Paulines Dimples, Legsfan.

1980--Its Still Rock n Roll To Me--PattiforPM, Suefan, Supalu, Gorgeous Daze, HTF/RickH69, Paulines Dimples, Old Grey Whistler, Doc, Andeebee, Stuey, Sueforever, Jez, GiLuRo.

1980--Its Only Love--Suefan, Andeebee, Jez.

1980--Another One Bites The Dust--Andeebee, Paulines Dimples, Gorgeous Daze, GiLuRo.

1980--Searching--Dancer.

1980--Casanova--Ryan, PattiforPM, Suefan, Paulines Dimples, Vintage Videos, Andeebee, Sueforever.

1980--Woman In Love--Suefan, Jez, Supalu, Andeebee, Old Grey Whistler, Sueforever, GiLuRo.

1980--The Same Old Scene--Suefan, Colm, Mikey, Vintage Videos, Doc.

1980--Just Like Starting Over (first version)--Legsfan.

1980--Dont Walk Away--The Cooter.

1980--Just Like Starting Over (second version)--Legsfan.

1980--Funkytown--Suefan, Andeebee, Colm, Sueforever, Old Bill, Legsfan, Dancer, GiLuRo.

1981--I Ain't Gonna Stand For It--Ryan, Andeebee, Everything's Rosie.

1981--Don't Stop The Music--Legsfan, The Cooter.

1981--Once In A Lifetime--Colm

1981--Jones Versus Jones--Ryan

1981--Lately--GiLuRo, Andeebee, Stu, Everything's Rosie.

1981--Can You Feel It--PattiforPM, Legsfan, Andeebee, GiLuRo, Dancer.

1981--Up The Hill Backwards--Suefan, Sueforever, Legsfan, The Rubberband Man.

1981--Chi Mai--Andeebee.

1981--Bermuda Triangle--Ryan, Rosiesnumberonefan, Gorgeous Daze, GiLuRo, Suefan, The Rubberband Man, Legsfan, Andeebee, Sueforever, Mikey, Doc.

1981--Ai No Corrida--Ryan, Old Grey Whistler, PattiforPM, Everything's Rosie, Anita's Cheekbones, Gorgeous daze, Suefan, Legsfan, Colm, Andeebee, Doc, The Rubberband Man, Mikey, GiLuRo, Vintage Videos, BrandonB.

1981--Stars On 45  (version 2)--Ryan, Legsfan, The Rubberband Man, Suefan, Gorgeous Daze, Old Grey Whistler, Rosiesnumberonefan, Anita's Cheekbones, Andeebee, GiLuRo, Vintage Videos, BrandonB.

1981--Stray Cat Stutt--Vintage Videos, BrandonB.

1981--Ain't No Stopping--Ryan, Everything's Rosie, Rosienumberonefan, Gorgeous Daze, Sueforever, Anita's Cheekbones, GiLuRo, Sueforever.

1981--One Day In Your Life (V1)--Legsfan, Doc.

1981--One Day In Your Life (V2)--Andeebee.

1981--Take It To The Top--BrandonB, Andeebee.

1981--Razzamatazz--Legsfan, Suefan, Sueforever, Everything's Rosie, BrandonB, Andeebee, MadMax.

1981--Wordy Rappinghood--Legsfan, BrandonB, Stu.

1981--Walk Right Now--Ryan, Vintage Videos, The Rubberband Man, Rosiesnumberonefan, Colm, AC/PD, Sueforever, GiLuRo, BrandonB, Andeebee.

1981--Lay All Your Love On Me--Rosiesnumberonefan, Gorgeous Daze.

1981--Hooked On Classics--Ryan, Legsfan, Everything's Rosie, AC/PD, Gorgeous Daze, Suefan, Rosiesnumberonefan, GiLuRo, Old Grey Whistler, Andeebee, Sueforever.

1981--The Caribbean Disco Show--Suefan, Everything's Rosie, Legsfan.

1981--Startrax Club Disco--Legsfan.

1981--Rainy Night In Georgia--Everything's Rosie, Gorgeous Daze, Dancer.

1981--Hold On Tight--PattiforPM, Legsfan, Rosiesnumberonefan, Colm, Giluro, Suefan, AC/PD, Old Grey Whistler, Mikey, BrandonB, Andeebee, Sueforever.

1981--Japanese Boy--Legsfan.

1981--Slowhand--Everything's Rosie, Suefan, GiLuRo, Doc.

1981--Hands Up (Give Me Your Heart)--Colm, Sueforever, PattiforPM, The Rubberband Man, Rosiesnumberonefan, Legsfan, Everything's Rosie, Gorgeous Daze, Doc, GiLuRo, Old Grey Whistler, Mikey, AC/PD.

1981--You'll Never Know--Legsfan, Doc, Dancer, Andeebee.

1981--Endless Love--The Rubberband Man, MadMax.

1981--Birdie Song V2--Legsfan

Re: Who gave maximums ?

PattiForPM
Hey Ryan, can I nick this idea for the RF Thread too?

Re: Who gave maximums ?

This is now up to date.

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Don't think I'll be near the top of that listing !

Re: Who gave maximums ?

PattiForPM
I know I can rely on you to start the chase for that #1 spot though SF.  The rhetorical question for the table above is "who's not on the list?"

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Who's That Hurll
I gave a maximum for 'Dancing Queen'.

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Theres no need for the scratching head Hurll, it was bloody hard work trawling through this lot. Will go back and check.

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Paperboyplod
I don't normally give maximum scores, as you've most probably already noticed, the reason being that I haven't seen all of the routines of the various dance troupes often enough to be able to pick out every single detail, I'm finding new things in those routines that I didn't see the last time I watched them, & if I start giving  full-marks to routines that I really like, & I'm asked to vote for another routine where I've discovered something new that I like about it, & I prefer that routine, or maybe, completely out of the blue by some miracle, Boogie Nights turns up, in complete form to boot, & I prefer that routine to what I've given maximum marks to, what in gods name do I give these routines in terms of a score, it can't be more than ten, & just giving them that score just belies my preference to those latter two routines.

Re: Who gave maximums ?

PattiForPM
I did notice that PBP and I was just being a bit of a twerp with my  "not on the list" comment. You have a perfect right to reserve your 10s for the right performance and I also notice you are one of the best at commenting promptly on routines and I hope you'll carry on doing this

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Those two fan of Sue, Andeebee and Suefan, are really slugging it out has to who can give the most maximums. Go to it fellas, who will be the first to reach 20

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Andeebee
number 19 for me

safely say 20 & poss 21 next week

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Yes, i know mate. I will enter the maximums for this routine when i enter the ratings on the main board. But are you sure `MacArthur Park` is really worth a 10 !!!! Really came as a total surprise that one

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Andeebee
Just really like it mate, I have funny taste, trust me.......I really enjoyed the strangeness of it

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Andeebee
it's better viewed in BBC4 quality.........the superimposed shot of the dancers (esp Sue with her wavy hair) is on par with Lovely Day

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Okay Andee, i respect your decision to award it top marks. The camera work for me detracts so much on this and although i appreciate Flicks ingenuity, i just cant rate it so highly.

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Andeebee
we all have different views on these, some rate routines a 10, whereas i mark it as a 5

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Well it will probably be four weeks now before I giver another 10 to Legs but as for the Pans and Flipper dances that all depends on which the thread hosts choose to put the spotlight on.

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Lookmacinanger
I think my 10 for Kiss you all over may have slipped down the back of the sofa and not made it on to this scoreboard

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Cheers Mac, i will enter it onto the list. Unfortunately these minor errors do creep in with so many lists for me to update (my own fault for creating so many) so im pleased folk check them and inform me of these faux pas.

Re: Who gave maximums ?

Lookmacinanger
Not a problem
12