Quantcast

Ratings `averages` Crème de la crème most successful years

Ratings `averages` Crème de la crème most successful years

The following table shows the year totals of the 20 routines that currently reside in our Crème de la crème table.
Year Total
      1970               1
      1971               0
      1972               0
      1973               0
      1974               3
      1975               1
      1976               0
      1977               2
      1978               1
      1979               3
      1980               2
      1981               7

Re: Ratings `averages` Crème de la crème most successful years

1974 now supersedes 1979 as the most successful year.

Re: Ratings `averages` Crème de la crème most successful years

Again 1974 shows why its number one when it comes to Creme De La creme entrants, with an impressive 5 in total. But who would have thought that 1981 would be in second place, not me thats for sure.

Re: Ratings `averages` Crème de la crème most successful years

PattiForPM
Especially impressive when by my count at least 15 dances from 1974 are AWOL