Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

Song TitleTroupeYearRatingsLowHighAve
Love Me Like A LoverRUBY197663/220 163.00
In The Ghetto (RFmk2)RUBY Mk2197947.5/150 153.17
My WayLEGS197779/230173.43
Get Together (RFmk2)RUBY Mk2197943/120 173.58
Summer Of My LifeRUBY197675/180 284.17

Birdie Song (V1)LEGS198187.75/210274.18
Greatest Love Of AllLEGS197799.5/220174.52
TVC15 RUBY1976120.5/260 194.63
I WishLEGS1976167/3301105.06
I Feel Love (3rd version)LEGS1977111.5/22027.55.07

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

VintageVideos
Good idea to have such a list. Bit puzzled about the 'Tens' column though, surely 'My Way' wasn't rated '10' three times? How about introducing a 'Ones' column instead...
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

Sorry, thats a typo.

Amended now, thanks for spotting it.

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

Gorgeous Daze
With all these tables you're creating you'll end up needing a full-time assistant to update them Ryan! They are all of interest and worthwhile though.

Just a little correction. 'Everlasting Love' is 'An Everlasting Love'.

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

Floidfan must be responsible for the one set of full-marks that I Wish was awarded.

He is. Giving a routine where the girls are dressed as gents a 10 seems to confirm my, err, suspicion, he was approaching the routines from a different angle to the rest of us.

For once I don't regret the absence of Pan's routines in a table.
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

Thanks GD, amended that typo also. My one regret about these Legs comments is that it would be to difficult for me to go back over 130 or so sets of ratings and produce a list like Vin's just made. A list that takes into account individual members average ratings for the scores they have given. This i would very much like to do, but i fear even for me this task would be just to gargantuan, but never say never.

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

PattiForPM
I might produce a table of who has used up their uniquely available split votes on the RF Thread.  Seriously though, I do like all these tables, which all add some interest IMO

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

Updated to include LMLAL

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

PattiForPM
Even with a rampaging AG on the case I don't think Elvis can catch the triumphant Tina

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

The battle of the turkeys is hotting up. Seems `My Way` is drawing closer to the Tina & Floid show !

Yep Tina would just need a '10' to beat My Way... anyone?
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

Old Grey Whistler
Maybe Floid Fan will come back to save the day for his man!

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

Doubt it. I think hes moved on to pastures new.

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

PattiForPM
I wouldn't put it past FF to pop back, give Tina and Floid a 10 to bump it up the league table then disappear again

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

Paperboyplod
That'd just be like trolling though.

His ratings are legendary (well at least some of them).
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

PattiForPM
Yes I would call some of them mischevious

Re: Ratings `averages` Top Ten Turkeys

Ruby Flipper's `Reggae Like It Used To Be` is now included in the top ten turkeys.

The list is exclusively Legs & Ruby. Fair play to Pans People who are quite away of breaking into this unpopular list to be included on. I always knew IOHEFY wasn't that bad of a routine anyway !