Quantcast

Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

Top 100 Legs & Co status....Turkey status

# Song Title Rating Tens Ave
1 Maid In Heaven 289.25/320 14 9.04
2 Spinning Rock Boogie 312.75/350 10 8.94
3 December 63 (Oh What A Night) 285.25/330 8 8.64
4 Rock n Me 297.75/350 4 8.51
5 Somebody To Love 246.75/290 4 8.51
6 Dancing Queen 280.5/340 4 8.25
7 You'll Never Get To Heaven (If You Break My Heart) 183.25/230 2 7.97
8 Queen Of My Soul 271/350 0 7.74
9 Theme From Jaws 252.75/330 0 7.66
10 Do You Feel Like We Do 237/320 0 7.41
11 Portsmouth 265.25/360 2 7.37
12 Jungle Rock 212/320 0 6.63
13 Let Em In 211.5/350 3 6.04
14 Grandma's Party 176.5/340 0 5.19
15 I Wish 167/330 1 5.06

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

PattiForPM
Great looking table Ryan and totally agree it was time to split the Years.  Very minor correction needed to bring the Four Seasons into 1963

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

LOL, two bonus points to me for today's silliest typo

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

PattiForPM
Looks like we're in the throes of a Doc-athon

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

Yikes. That will take me all year to edit my HTML formatted list . But i guess it will give me something to do.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

Table updated. Actually it didn't take me all year, only about 20 minutes.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

Doc
Can't believe Portsmouth is below Jungle Rock!

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

Old Bill
I know Doc!!. I'm sure Portsmouth got at least one ten off somebody....
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

Ive noticed you have changed your mark from a nine to a ten OB. This thing is complicated enough for me so i cant really go changing folks marks. On this occasion i might just do that, but will be later today, if i remember

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

Okay Old Bill, ive converted your score of 9 into a 10 for `Portsmouth`. This quite rightly raises it above `Jungle Rock` in the table above.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

VintageVideos
What a lot of excellent dances we already had in the first year of Legs & Co., they didn't seem to need any warming up!

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

Old Bill
Sorry Ryan - I won't make a habit of it. But I did mention it at the time - I think your shock that I'd given it more than Maid in the Heaven must made you forget to update the board at the time! ;-)
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

I don't want to heap more work on our hard pressed trio of Comment Masters, but would it be possible to list each routine underneath the Average Ratings for a year and show people's individual votes, like you do for the Dancer of the Day voting?.
This will also assist anybody (hello OB!) who's not sure of what they've voted on and what mark they have registered or if they want to change their score.
WTH

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

That would create a huge amount of work at this late stage, but i will look into the possibility of it.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

PattiForPM
Suddenly I'm happy I have the Ruby Flipper job

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

Yes on reflection, wading through over a 100 sets of Legs & Co dance comments and then listing whos left ratings and who hasn't, would be just to hard an ask. Though maybe i should have thought of this earlier. I suggest folk will have to trawl through the comments themselves to see if they have left ratings. Remember its never to late to do this, i include all ratings and DOTDs.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

LNV gave 'Dancing Queen' 10 as well as VV.  Are you not counting it if it was posted on the wrong thread?.
WTH

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

If memory serves me right, LNV entered his comments/ratings for `Dancing Queen` on the DOTD thread, which is totally the wrong place. I think i asked him to transfer those comments/ratings to the correct thread, but alas he didn't. So unfortunately i had to ignore his rating.

This business of having two threads for Ratings/DOTD in 76/77 has caused a lot of grief on here. But really its a very simple procedure with 95% of members coping well with it.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

CoffeeThing
Ryan, please could I check, is it okay to leave DOTD  on the ratings thread or should I have separated them? I didn't see the DOTD thread until after I left both in the ratings thread last weekend. Sorry if I got it wrong. I know your comments above were about something slightly different, but I will be doing 1977 in the next couple of weeks and I don't want to make your job even harder.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1976 dances.

 Hi CT. Its a long long story why i had to have 76 & 77 DOTDs on separate threads and one which i later regretted. But please leave your DOTDs choices on which ever thread suits you and i will make sure all the selections are accounted for. Thanks for your continued comments and score ratings by the way.