Quantcast

Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Crème de la Crème status Top 100 Legs & Co status

# Song Title Rating Tens Ave
1 Supernature 232.5/240 14 9.69
2 Dancing In The City 239.5/250 18 9.58
3 Blame It On The Boogie(Lulu/Sue) 252.75/270 15 9.36
4 Night Fever 233/250 8 9.32
5 All Right Now 212.5/230 7 9.24

6 Kiss You All Over 224.25/250 9 8.97
7 Take A Chance On Me 197.25/220 4 8.97
8 Instant Replay 215/240 2 8.96
9 Grease 214.5/240 5 8.94
10 You Don't Bring Me Flowers 214/240 9 8.92

11 Annie's Song (Version 1) 204.5/230 5 8.89
12 The Man With The Child In His Eyes 184.5/210 0 8.79
13 Le Freak 191.5/220 6 8.70
14 I Can't Stand The Rain 188.75/220 5 8.58
15 Everybody Dance 186.25/220 1 8.47

16 Sweet Talkin' Woman 203/240 5 8.46
17 Lets All Chant 177.25/210 3 8.44
18 Boogie Oogie Oogie 185.5/220 1 8.43
19 Come On Dance Dance 176/210 0 8.38
20 Wishing On A Star 200.5/240 3 8.35

21 Use Ta Be My Girl 173.25/210 0 8.25
25 How Can This Be Love 180.25/220 2 8.19
22 Lovely Day 180/220 1 8.18
23 Hopelessly Devoted To You 204/250 5 8.16
24 Dance (Disco Heat) 162.5/200 1 8.13

26 Baby Stop Crying 185.75/230 1 8.08
27 Summer Nights 169.5/210 2 8.07
28 Too Much Heaven 169.25/210 4 8.06
29 MacArthur Park 216.75/270 3 8.03
30 More Than A Woman 175/220 0 7.95

31 Rumour Has It 173.25/220 1 7.88
32 Uptown Top Ranking 163/210 0 7.76
33 Ca Plane Pour Moi 169.75/220 1 7.72
" The Groove Line 169.75/220 1 7.72
35 Three Times A Lady (3 dancers) 162/210 1 7.71

36 Come Back And Finish 159.5/210 2 7.60
37 Is This Love 180/240 0 7.50
38 You`re The One That I Want 186/250 1 7.44
39 Never Let Her Slip Away 170/230 3 7.39
40 The Ghost Of Love 162.5/220 1 7.39

41 Talking In Your Sleep 167.25/230 0 7.27
42 Brown Girl In The Ring 166.75/230 2 7.25
43 The Smurf Song 159/220 2 7.23
44 Sandy 164.5/230 0 7.15
45 You Make Me Feel 163.5/230 0 7.11

46 Now That We've Found Love 167.25/240 1 6.97
47 Love Is In The Air 154.5/230 0 6.72
48 Back In Love Again 154/230 1 6.70
49 Part Time Love 159.75/240 0 6.66
50 Move Your Body 136.75/210 1 6.51

51 Fantasy 156/240 0 6.50
52 Lets Have A Quiet Night In 137.5/220 0 6.25
53 Three Times A Lady (Xmas) 136.5/220 1 6.20
55 An Everlasting Love 120.75/210 0 5.75
54 Because The Night 118.5/210 0 5.64

56 Don't Stop Now 117.75/210 0 5.61
57 I Thought It Was You 115.75/210 0 5.51
58 Lets Go Disco 116.5/220 0 5.30

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Table updated, the most recent entry is now easy to spot.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

PattiForPM
Now I'm seriously jealous

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Andeebee
wow, in lime green as well

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

The above table has been updated. Interesting to note Genes earlier effort is holding off his second attempt by half a point.

I will attend to the Bob Dylan song later this evening as well as the votes for July's fav TOTPs routine.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

The forum has a new favourite routine, judging by the above table. Only 9 members have left ratings for it though. I would like to think this fine piece of work by the dancers could get a few more ratings.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Gorgeous Daze
My word. Straight in at No.1! That hasn't happened since Slade with Cum On Feel The Noize five years ago.

Agree Ryan this one deserves at least several more ratings. If you can't find something to say about Supernature it's hard to see how you could comment on any routine.

Great to see the sublime Supernature on top.  Surely there are more votes to be counted.  After all would not all of us respond to an email in your inbox saying "Beautiful cave girl craves attention, loves fruit and animals, guaranteed good income as has Science Degree"?

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Andeebee
I'm sure i answered that ad a while back....add 'does own cooking'
Hopelessly Devoted to Sue

Stu

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Stu
Surprised to see 'I can't stand the rain' drop out of the top ten, especially as it received three maximums. Goes to show how high the standard has been this year.

Stuey

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

With `Supernature` receiving a remarkable average score of 9.73 out of 10, after eleven votes, i ask the question `is this the greatest Legs & Co routine ever` ?

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Andeebee
can we ask that question again after the end of the 78 run - wanna see how Too Much heaven will do

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Andeebee
Also will it trash Barbados???

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Not sure about trashing `Barbados`. Thats had two more sets of ratings and i believe the more ratings, the more chance to drop points. Though i concede SuperNature & Barbados are hard to separate. `Too Much Heaven` for me beats both of them, but im not sure the folk on here will agree. Theres also some fantastic routines to come, two of the routines from Blondie songs spring to mind.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Andeebee
I could always create new accounts just to vote on Too Much Heaven , but then again I won't be surprised if it doesn't rack up high scores, cos to be honest once you seen it you don't forget it (and don't forget to vote Sue on that routine)

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

I have to admit, `Too Much Heaven` is pushing my number one status of Legs routines. Ive always considered `Loves Unkind` to be my ultimate, but i may have to reconsider that.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Andeebee
Love's Unkind is awesome, but I have watched TMH a few times now, and it's perfect........Sue looks fantastic (as well as the other ladies) - it's pretty flawless routine, I can't fault it

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

All the girls are awesome on it and its going to be a shame the BBC4 audience will be deprived of it. Any routine in which they remove clothing will always be popular, but the song also in my view is just as good.

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Andeebee
oh yeah and what removal of clothing thou, fabulous and breath-taking

Re: Ratings `averages` from 1978 dances.

Have to admit now, Sue will be my DOTD for that one, just perfection.