Quantcast

Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Locked 32 messages Options

Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

The average score rating for a Legs & Co routine is 7.87

The chart below lists individual members averages for routine ratings from all of the Legs & Co years. Only members who have submitted ratings for `all` of the routines from at least 3 full years are eligible for this. If other members would like to qualify for this list, then please check `Dances from 76/77/78/79/80/81` threads were i have conveniently listed routines members have yet to rate. Others will qualify for the green writing once they have completed 1981.

Member's Name197619771978197919801981o/a AVE
Doc8.278.488.628.638.738.488.54
Colm7.838.407.938.688.418.288.26
Old Grey Whistler7.837.848.028.478.14?8.06
Andeebee 7.647.057.478.899.14?8.04
Ryan 7.677.718.028.388.098.108.00
Lookmacinanger7.53XXX8.228.21XXX?7.99
Suefan 7.577.847.958.638.137.737.98
Stuey7.617.797.868.298.19?7.95
Supalu6.798.15XXX8.548.13?7.90
Paulines DimplesXXXXXX7.577.948.13?7.88
Vintage Videos7.867.538.028.128.037.687.87
Paperboyplod7.887.797.608.087.88?7.85
PattiforPM7.207.447.758.507.998.157.84
Gorgeous Daze6.86XXX7.938.028.147.987.79
Sueforever7.607.237.608.128.29?7.77
Mikey7.437.447.618.038.13?7.73
Whos That Hurll7.627.627.70XXX??7.65
Old Bill7.627.117.407.607.69?7.48
Adorable Gillusion5.735.955.916.256.19?6.01

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

A couple of long standing members to the Legs comments, namely AG & Colm may have noticed on the list above that they now have XXX inserted in certain years. Basically they have yet to comment and rate a single routine from two of the years. Just to help them here are the missing ones.

Colm 1976 Do You Feel Like We Do.
AG 1977 Nights On Broadway.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

I think I slightly over rated 1980 as I think that 1979 is a better year.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Put me down as a 7/10 for Dancins Easy. Not enough Gill for anymore.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Yes, in my view 1979 is by far the better year. As for my personnel ratings, i think ive got them spot on with how Legs performed, hopefully the rest of the contributors feel as happy with their ratings between 76 & 80.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Doc wrote
Put me down as a 7/10 for Dancins Easy. Not enough Gill for anymore.
Yes ive now included that on the main list.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Yes indeed.  There were several really smashing routines in 1980 including one of my absolute favourites and plenty more well deserving of a max but overall it wasn't as consistent as 1979.  The dancing was just as good but, dare I say it, some of the choreography and the concepts didn't quite hit the spot.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

The year tailed off badly in terms of what they were given to dance to. But one big downer was the fact apart from Funkytown, the Christmas warming affect just wasn't there unlike other years in Legs tenure. Also the big gap during the summer months hardly helped make 1980 anyway near as consistent as the previous year which only suffered the loss of 3 shows due to strike action.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

PattiForPM
Absolutely agree about the effect of the Strike and the non-Dancey music in the latter part of the year.  I feel bad to have dropped my marks down more than others have though.  Maybe I was a bit too tough on the ballads....

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Old Grey Whistler
When Ryan inserts my 1980 score, he will also need to amend my 1976 average as well!

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

No. Ive not included any score ratings given by members for `You'll Never Get To Heaven` in the totals for 1976 in which there has only been a small handful anyway. I may do so in the future, but it would have to acquire at least 10 sets of ratings.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Adorable Gillusion
Ryan sorry it's taken me so long to score Nights On Broadway, thought I was  up to date with my ratings.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

No worries AG, you were only one routine short anyway. Ive now awarded you the bright green writing and im pleased to say your overall average is as consistent as ever, around the 6.00 mark ! Thanks for your score ratings.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Mikey becomes the tenth person to get the bright green writing treatment. Also hes one of five on the table whos 1980 score average beat their figure for the previous year.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Gorgeous Daze
And Mikey also becomes the sixth member to average 8.13 or 8.14 in 1980. Great minds.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Incidentally, the average score rating for a routine in 1980 is 8.10.

For other years, see this thread.
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Ratings-new-Whole-yearly-ratings-tp4094487.html

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Gorgeous Daze wrote
And Mikey also becomes the sixth member to average 8.13 or 8.14 in 1980. Great minds.
If you discount the highest and lowest scores, as they would do in most surveys to stop extremes disproportionally affecting the result, you get a spread of 7.88 to 8.73. 0.85 between averages is pretty good.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Doc
I was a bit bored so I though I'd work out who's the most consistent scorer by subtracting the max yearly average from the minimum of all those that have scored all of the years. There's going to be some variance as I think we all accept that 1979 was better than say 1976.

1. AG 0.46
2. PBP 0.48
3. Doc 0.52
4. VV 0.64
5. OGW 0.65
6. Mikey 0.77
7. Ryan 0.81
8. SF 1.13
9. P4PM 1.36
10. ADB 2.2

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Gorgeous Daze
Notable that the two extremists of 1980 are also at the extreme ends of this quite different measure of ratings.

Re: Ratings `averages` new-individual ratings totals

Does that make me a Marmite scorer Doc?