Ratings `new Whole yearly ratings`

YearTotal routinesTotal amount of ratings for this yearAve rating for this yearTotal Maxs
1976153,719.5 out of 4,9507.51 out of 1052
19776413,031 out of 17,1507.60 out of 10182
19785810,227.25 out of 13,330 7.67 out of 10161
19795210,794.75 out of 13,1108.23 out of 10263
1980407,978.75 out of 9,860 8.10 out of 10161
1981447,475.5 out of 9,370 7.98 out of 10151

Overall total routinesOverall total amount of ratingsOverall ave ratingsOverall total Maxs
27353,226.75 out of 67,7707.85 out of 10970

Re: Ratings `new Whole yearly ratings`

With the latest entry onto the LCCS, `The Caribbean Disco Show`, for the first time 1981 now is level with 1980 in terms of average score rating (see post above). I honestly never envisaged this at the start of the year and i an most curious to see if it becomes our number two year for Legs & Co when we are all done and dusted.

Re: Ratings `new Whole yearly ratings`

Gorgeous Daze
Strong routines are still in the locker but tough decisions for the administrator regarding what's rateable and the eligibility of a December solo will play a big part in the contest for second fave year.

Re: Ratings `new Whole yearly ratings`

No tough decision about the December solo, it ain't eligible for the Legs & Co comments section, simple as. I refuse to bow down to sentiment, though i expect that decision to be frowned upon by certain quarters. As for whats left, well lets say that we have less than double figures in terms of rateable routines.

Re: Ratings `new Whole yearly ratings`

I refuse to bow down to sentiment
I wouldn't dream of trying to influence you boss

Re: Ratings `new Whole yearly ratings`

I do though think at the time one of us can raise a separate comments style post and give our ratings and comments on it, but it wont go on to feature on my Legs comments listings. But my only fear is sentimentality will takeover, rather like it did on Sue's debut dance. I just think we will be rating with our hearts and a string of 10's will ensue, no pun intended.

Re: Ratings `new Whole yearly ratings`

Gorgeous Daze
I can appreciate arguments on both sides re IFMOWH. But as I don't think it's a Legs & Co routine I do agree with the gaffer that it would be breaking unwritten rules to be included as such. On the other hand I wouldn't exactly be up in arms had he decided the other way.

Comments and ratings are a must though. I agree that sentimentality is bound to play a part but that can't be helped. It should also be eligible for the Creme de la creme table should it score highly enough.
Steve