Remembering Louise - will you join in?

VintageVideos
On August 25 (that's Thursday) it will be four years since lovely Louise left us. Like last year, I will be giving away a clip of a Pan's People performance on German TV (not the same as last year!). This colour clip cannot be found on the blog or anywhere else on the internet. It features all six dancers of the early Pan's People line-up and is a great addition for any collection.

All you have to do to get this clip is to post a picture or a screengrab of Louise in this thread on Thursday, 25 August, between 0.00 and 24.00. Then you can send me an email or a PM via the forum and I will provide you with a link to the clip. Please make sure that you do not simply copy any of the pictures in the picture thread or otherwise you may be disqualified.

By downloading the clip, you agree to the following terms:
1. You will not share this clip with anyone else. You are not allowed to upload this clip to any kind of internet platform (e.g. YouTube, filesharing programmes etc.). You are not allowed to sell this clip in any form. It is strictly "for your eyes only".
2. You will not mention the existence of this clip on any other forum or internet page outside of OFTD.
3. You will not post screengrabs of this clip in OFTD's picture section.

However, you are allowed to use screengrabs of the clip in any of OFTD's "Screen Cap Threads". You are also allowed to discuss this performance on any thread of this forum or on OFTD's meetings.

I hope that many members will join in and make this a day to remember Louise!

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Looking serene in Homely Girl

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Yes this is a really thoughtful gesture, thanks Vin.  I'll rewrite this post later too with a picture of the most beautiful lady I can come up with

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

If I'm within range of a comp between the appointed times I'll endeavour to be in as well.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

katy
That sounds great Vin Thanks I will post on Thursday.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Sounds great Vin. I'm in.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

VintageVideos
OK I will start with a screengrab from 30/12/71 showing Louise with Ed Stewart who sadly left us earlier this year:

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Hi Vin. This is a very thoughtful and appropriate way to remember Louise.
I’ve taken this screen grab from Youtube. It’s from an interview of the girls from Pans People reminiscing about their time in the group. I particularly like this pic as you have both the background iconic image of Louise from her Pans People days, and in person from later in her life.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Vin: Here's my picture. I'm sure there are versions of this pic already on the forum, but I've combined multiple sources here to remove the picture agencies' watermarks.

You've all done vey well!

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Everything'sRosie
I've no idea how to do a screen grab, so I'll sit back and enjoy the offerings of others. Our goddess might have returned to Heaven but the years she spent with us on Earth will never be forgotten.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Louise was very beautiful . Such a sad loss

Noticed my earlier screengrab was in the Louise thread, so I have changed it to You Can Do Magic.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Everything'sRosie wrote
I've no idea how to do a screen grab
That is no excuse

http://ccm.net/faq/1762-how-to-take-snapshots-under-vlc

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

katy
I thought I would post a picture of Louise from after her days in Pans People. I like this picture of Louise it looks like it is from a morning TV show

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

katy

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Old Grey Whistler
From ' Take Me To The Mardi Gras'

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

PattiForPM
Love Louise in Nutbush

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

AC/PD
Very thoughtful and appropriate, Vin.

From 1974's Pan's People In Concert:

69 Freedom Special – Buddy Miles Express

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

VintageVideos
Thanks for all the fantastic pictures so far, please keep 'em coming!

And don't forget to send me an email/PM if you'd like to download the clip.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Doc
Louise in Jimmy Mac.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Mojo's asked me via email to post his contribution picture of Louise, as he is having difficulty navigating how do so on here.
______