Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

mojo2007
Thanks Ryan.
 Such a lovely lady
mojo

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

I also was thinking along the same lines as AC/PD earlier in this thread. Although two dancers take part in this, its Louise for me who steals it. A masterclass in pushing the boundary of raunchiness, but never crossing it. For folk who have never watched this, then click the link and enjoy.
https://youtu.be/AjxtvOAww1M
Sorry Vin about posting a link on your thread, but it is very much in promotional duty towards lovely Louise.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Here's Louise in 'Let's See Action'.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Doc
As we're getting near the end I'm going to put some more grabs up:

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Suefan

Louise's mum was never in a whirl.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

What a nice tribute VV to the wonderful and beautiful dancer Louise.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

CoffeeThing
What lovely pictures and screen captures remembering the lovely Louise.
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Once again thanks to all contributors for making this thread a success.
Vin

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

This picture is from the Breakfast Show with Rosemary Conley.  All of Pans were there and they danced to Andy Fairweather Low.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Mikey
Dancer, It was TV-AMs regular keep fitter Lizzie Webb not Rosemary.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Dancer
Many thanks Mikey.  I have that footage and always thought it was RC.  Not into keep fit then.  Who presented TVAM Mikey and also do you know which time of year this was?  Thanks

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Mikey
No idea on the presenters but according to Docs list they did 4 appearances from 29/09/92 to 02/10/92.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

Dancer
Thanks.  Not sure if I have all the four.  I need to go and look through them.

Re: Remembering Louise - will you join in?

BeautifulBabs
I'll always remember lovely Louise just don't have time to contribute atmo