Quantcast

Result, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Result, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Time for the 6th and final yearly poll to determine our favourite Legs performance of the year. The choices as ever are taken from our monthly vote winners. As in other years i do try to vary the polls for this and this year im only offering the 10 monthly winners, so no best monthly runners-up will be included. Also this will not be multiple choice, participants will only be allowed to have a single vote. Also the poll latest score will not be visible to members, which will help to make it a nice surprise when the result is automatically revealed at 9.30pm on Friday evening. I will well understand if you do not wish to reveal your single choice in the comments, but please do if you so wish. Can i stress that although i can see the latest score on my screen, i have no idea who has voted for what.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

Fav Legs routine from 1981
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Well ive voted .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

VintageVideos
I will not reveal whether I've voted!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

So have I

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Doc
I'm going to vote but I'm not saying when I've done so.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Doc
Expecting a landslide!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

PattiForPM
Coincidentally I am listening to a lecture on Wittgenstein while reading this Thread

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Legsfan
I'm going to need more time to think about this

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Who's That Hurll
I've thought about it.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

PattiForPM
Therefore you are

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

I will have to think about it, but what a year for routines. By our beautiful ladies.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

VintageVideos
The most exciting question is: how many votes will October's winner receive?

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Just to say i would preferred to have made this a multiple choice poll, say 2 or 3. The reason i didn't was because when ive offered multiple choice in the past some folk have ignored that and just gone for a single vote instead, in other words giving their particular favourite an edge by not voting for another.

Anyway, i wont give no score tallies away, but so far 3 routines on the list have secured votes. And no, October isn't one of them.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Submitted my vote now so there's no need for me to remember to do it later.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Gorgeous Daze
Voted. Possibly non-Establishment.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

PattiForPM
Does the Year of the Surprise Votes continue?

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

I considered having Stein on standby just in case the one I picked doesn't win, but it will !

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Everything'sRosie
Fantastic year of routines. Well done girls. So many great dances that didn't make the final cut too. I'm in the realm of the senses! (clue)

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Doc
It could be a Bullfight of love!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs & Co TOTPS performance of 1981

Mikey
I've voted for Fred*

* Parts of this statement may not be entirely accurate.