Reunions

Floid Fan
I see someone on another thread mentioned a past reunion of Legs and Co? Does anyone know how many of these reunions there have been, were they something for a TV show or something less official? And when/where was the last one?
Just curious, as this year marks the 35th birthday of both Ruby Flipper and Legs and Co. I somehow doubt that there has ever been a proper Ruby Flipper reunion, ( in an interview for the TOTP webpage on the BBC from around 2002, Ruby Flipper's Philip states that he has not been in contact with the other guys in the group for over 20 years). It seems that Patti and Lulu appear to be still in contact and good friends still- (I'm inferring this from Amy and Kace's contact.)
Would be nice for fans to see everyone back together again, wouldn't it?
Carl

Re: Reunions

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Carl

One reunion was for a documentary, Top of ther Pops: the True Story. I've posted the Legs & Co part of the programme here.

Another I've heard of, but never seen was for Ant & Dec's Saturday Takeaway (or whatever it was called). I've never seen it, so if anyone has it, I'd love a copy to post.

I've also heard of a Jim'll Fix It appearance, but details are even hazier.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Reunions

Floid Fan
Thanks for that YMG,
I enjoyed watching it.  Do you know what year is this from? Was it late 90s? The girls look really good in this reunion and don't seem to have changed much. Can't believe they danced to the Sex Pistols 'Pretty Vacant'. Who is that old guy in the documentary? He seems to be a producer/director? First time I've heard them speak and Ms Colby herself. Funny that they used to just get on the bus or tube at White City after a performance.
Carl

Re: Reunions

JEZ
hi carl legs didnt do pretty vacant it was one of those clips they put a different song over mate however they did dance the sex pistols silly thing and cmon everybody

Re: Reunions

Annifrid
Sorry Jez they did dance to pretty vacant. I have the video of that performance that Amy had sent me from the BBC.

Re: Reunions

JEZ
hi annifred the one they used on legs reunion was cmoneverybody routine dubbed over with pretty vacant

Re: Reunions

JEZ
what are they dressed in on your video

Re: Reunions

JEZ
anyone else got any info on this elusive clip cos i cant find any info on it

Re: Reunions

JEZ
sorry i meant they danced to something else by the sex pistols not cmon everybody ,senior moment there

Re: Reunions

Not sure jez.  I thought the only 'Pretty Vacant' was the promo from 14/7/77 which is on UT.  The dance in front of the graph on the back wall is certainly 'Something Else' and in more ways than one.

Re: Reunions

JEZ
yes i never remember anything only the sex pistols promo to pretty vacant ,the trouble is with all this putting another track over a performance anyone not old enough to remember pans or legs would not know. someone downloaded me pans dancing to laughter in the rain when infact the performance was really david cassidy walkin in the rain but because it was done in rain hats and pretend rain it was very convincing to anyone who didnt actually know it was the david cassidy song
JEZ