Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

SuPaLu
Here is Lee Adams' tribute video for Rosie.He posted it to my Legs Facebook page but i liked it so much i thought it deserved sharing here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgVJK_0-sc4

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

VintageVideos
Very good work, I agree. He must be a true fan to create such a video. Thanks for sharing it.

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Legsfan
I really like that video. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Old Grey Whistler
Very nicely done!

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Mikey
Is he aware of this site?, perhaps he could join us

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

PattiForPM
I agree, lovely tribute to a lovely dancer.  I also like the way she doesn't stop dancing just because the music is finished, in contrast to some of the premature endings on TOTP

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Everything'sRosie
That was great. Excellent quality throughout and a great choice of song, the nearest Rosie came to a solo. I noticed there were no clips beyond 79. Perhaps a Part Two is in the offing

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Mikey,i told Lee Adams that i have shared his video with this site.So he knows we're here.

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Yes that is top work indeed by Lee and thanks for sharing it here Glenn. Really Rosie needs to be made aware of it as im sure she would be impressed too. I will do my best to facilitate that.

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

AC/PD
Message to Lee Adams - Come and join us.
Suggested User Name ...'Rosie's No.4 Fan"

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Love-Lee!

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

AC/PD wrote
Message to Lee Adams - Come and join us.
Suggested User Name ...'Rosie's No.4 Fan"
A few more and we might one day outnumber Sue's fan club (although I'm a secret member there too).

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Gorgeous Daze
Being part of Sue's fan club is a tacit requisite of OFTD membership!

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Wow, that was truly fantastic, 4 minutes and 28 seconds of lovely Rosie, i really enjoyed that. Looking at Lee's YouTube page i noticed he has a few of the girls routines in his favourites section, he should definitely come and join us.

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Being part of Sue's fan club is a tacit requisite of OFTD membership!
Yep, surely it goes without saying we're all Sue fans!

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Who's That Hurll
It's a nice compilation and the creator should be commended for his work.  However, I must admit that I've been hoping
that somebody would do a Rosie montage to the most obviously appropriate song complementing it. Andy did some slick
video tributes, but unfortunately he's currently unregistered. There are so many clips of Rosie that could fit perfectly with
the lyrics.

Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) Lyrics

She ain't got no money
Her clothes are kinda funny
Her hair is kinda wild and free
Oh, but love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me

She talks kinda lazy
And people say she's crazy
And her life's a mystery
Oh, but love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me

There's something about her hand holding mine
It's a feeling that's fine
And I just gotta say, hey!
She's really got a magical spell
And it's working so well
That I can't get away

I'm a lucky fella
And I just got to tell her
That I love her endlessly
Because love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me

There's something about her hand holding mine
It's a feeling that's fine
And I just gotta say, hey!
She's really got a magical spell
And it's working so well
That I can't get away

I'm a lucky fella
And I just got to tell her
That I love her endlessly
Because love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me

It keeps growing every place she's been
And nobody knows like me
If you've met her, you'll never forget her
And nobody knows like me
La la la, believe it when you've seen it
Nobody knows like me

Written by:
Tony Macaulay, Barry Mason & Sylvan Whittingham

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

With some help from Sue, i managed to get the link of the tribute video made by Lee Adams to Rosie herself. It was very obvious Lee (who i do not know) put quite a lot of time and effort into making it and i thought Rosie should have been made aware of it and given the chance to enjoy and recollect some of her Legs & Co memories.

Below is a short message that shes asked me to pass onto to Lee. Ive emailed Supalu Glenn so he can pass it onto Lee via FaceBook and with the permission of Rosie, posted it on here. Its gratifying to know that Rosie watched this and who knows, maybe showed it to her family and friends as well. This is her message to Lee.

Lee I'm completely blown away! Thank you so much. How clever to be able to create such a fabulous tribute video it must have taken hours to produce...I love it. It brought back some wonderful memories of my time in Legs & Co and to realise how lucky I was to be part of something that was so incredibly special... and then to stay friends with the rest of the girls for 41 years is just wonderful.

So once again a huge thank you to you Lee you've made my day!

By the way I particularly like the original ending.

All the best

Rosie

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

SuPaLu
Thanks Ryan & Sue for getting the video link to Rosie.I have sent a message to Lee Adams through the Legs & Co FB page directing him here to read Rosie's message and hopefully join us on the site.
It is very pleasing to see that the video has been seen on FB over 1,600 times and shared in 5 other places including the Guys & Dolls page.It is the most popular post this year so far apart from the Ruth tribute which reached nearly 8,000 views.

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Lee A
Wow. Thank you all so much for the kind words and messages, regarding my Rosemary tribute video. They were all lovely to read, Rosie's message was the icing on the cake. I never imagined, in my wildest dreams, that she would ever see it. But I would like to thank all those responsible for ensuring she was able to see it and enjoy it!
I especially like the comments about the ending, it was accidental though. The clip at the end lasted longer than the music, I didn't want to adjust the length of the other clips as I thought they blended so well with the music - I thought I had messed it up, but now I realise it was quite a good effect in the end!
I'm glad you all liked it and really pleased that Rosie liked it too, her message has certainly made my day! I had been down the last couple of days and that has certainly raised my spirits and cheered me up.
A big thank you for your encouragement to join your group. I was a bit too young to remember Legs & Co first time round; I was born the year after they appeared for the final time on Top of the Pops. But I had heard of them through pop quizzes on TV and Top of the Pops 2; various TV programmes about that era - as well as watching the repeats on BBC 4 of Top of the Pops from 1976 onwards. Rosemary became a favourite of mine.
I did make a video another Rosie video a couple of years back, but it has very similar clips (just a different song). But I think a second one will definitely have to be on the cards now.
Anyway I am a man of few words, as you can tell. So I will just end with another big thank you - once again - for being so welcoming and kind. I am very grateful for the kind comments from you all and especially the lovely message from the wonderful Rosie.
All the best, Lee

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Great to have you along with us on OFTDs Lee. I didn't realise you were a young un in terms of Legs & Co, so its even more remarkable that you produced such a fine piece of work. As soon as i watched your video i wanted Rosie to be able to watch it and im pleased i was able to facilitate this. Its a good feeling isn't it knowing that the intended object for a tribute actually gets to watch it.