Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Lee A
It certainly is a great feeling.

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Lee A
Hi all, just to let you know I have been putting together clips and getting some ideas together for layouts and songs, over the last couple of months, for a Rosie part II tribute.
I am putting together the new video at the moment and it should be ready very soon.
All the best,
Lee

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Everything'sRosie
Hi Lee, as you might expect your new video is highly anticipated in this house

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Yep if its half as good as the first then it will be a success.

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Legsfan
I look forward to this video
Thanks Lee

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Lee A
It's all uploaded on YouTube now...

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Lee A
Sad to see my first Rosie video got one "thumbs down" on YouTube  Oh well, 22 "thumbs up" and Rosie liked it that's the main thing! Anyway, hope you're all well and good? I am enjoying the section about voting for the best TOTP performances at the moment. I have been made to feel very welcome

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Everything'sRosie
How could anyone down thumb that! They need to say three Heil Marys right now to save their mortal soul from damnation. Fantastic you've had some feedback from Rosie too. Nice to know she still takes an interest in her former glories. Keep up the good work, Lee.