Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Lee A
It certainly is a great feeling.

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Lee A
Hi all, just to let you know I have been putting together clips and getting some ideas together for layouts and songs, over the last couple of months, for a Rosie part II tribute.
I am putting together the new video at the moment and it should be ready very soon.
All the best,
Lee

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Everything'sRosie
Hi Lee, as you might expect your new video is highly anticipated in this house

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Yep if its half as good as the first then it will be a success.

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Legsfan
I look forward to this video
Thanks Lee

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Lee A
It's all uploaded on YouTube now...

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Lee A
Sad to see my first Rosie video got one "thumbs down" on YouTube  Oh well, 22 "thumbs up" and Rosie liked it that's the main thing! Anyway, hope you're all well and good? I am enjoying the section about voting for the best TOTP performances at the moment. I have been made to feel very welcome

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Everything'sRosie
How could anyone down thumb that! They need to say three Heil Marys right now to save their mortal soul from damnation. Fantastic you've had some feedback from Rosie too. Nice to know she still takes an interest in her former glories. Keep up the good work, Lee.

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Lee. Ive been asked by Rosie to pass on her message of thanks to you for the second tribute video you made of her. She doesn't mind the message being on OFTDS, so here it is. If folk haven't seen the second video, here is the link. Her message is below that. Once again it must make the work you put in all the more pleasing when the great lady herself gets to see it and appreciate it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzsdRxcbdbs

Re: Rosie Tribute Video By Lee Adams

Lee A
Wow, thank you so much Ryan for sharing this. Also the message on FB letting me know. I really am so pleased that Rosie has seen the second video and that she likes it. I thought the song was a good choice too. I had mulled over several songs and I chose that one in the end (the track had to meet certain criteria; 1. it had to be a song from 1976-81 - from the Legs & Co era on TOTP; 2. it had to be a certain length for all the clips that I wanted to use). Again, I am lost for words and really appreciate Rosie taking the time to message me and thank me for it - I really didn't expect that but I am extremely chuffed and so happy. Thank you all for your kind words and support with these videos (good to see they are getting likes too, on YouTube, and only one dislike), it really does make it all worth while and for Rosie herself to see it and enjoy it is the best feeling ever. All the best, Lee
12