Rosie and Pauline ...Je Me Souviens

PattiForPM
OK people I'm a Patti fan but I think we've neglected Rosie and Pauline who have contributed in a big way to the success of our precious Legs & Co son here is their tribute.  Please submit your favourite Rosie and Pauline clips.  For Rosie mine is the shimmy in "Ai No Corrida" and for Pauline the shameless hockey-stick thrusts of "Alright Now"

Re: Rosie and Pauline ...Je Me Souviens

Suefan
I liked Rosie in the classy numbers when she got to wear an elegant evening dress.  Even when they danced with those damn giant teddy bears she looked good, although as regards that routine I think Patti had the right idea as to what to do with her partner!  Memorable Pauline moments include the poignant opening to Lonely Together; her leopard print leotard Dancing In The City, not forgetting Another One Bites The Dust - what did she have against those gloves? :)

On the whole, however, I think they were both a bit overlooked, and not just by us forum members.  They rarely seemed to get centre stage and when they did, such as Rosie in Hotel California, it was in one of the more dire routines.

Re: Rosie and Pauline ...Je Me Souviens

I know what you guys mean about Pauline and Rosie. In the 70s, Pauline was quite a big hit with the fellas, but shes just fell away these days. My fav Pauline routine was `Lost in music` dead sexy on that. As for dear Rosie, i find her such an enigma. She should tick every box with us guys, but shes just not for me. She often does those wacky faces, an example of this is `Say when`. I like her in the `Someones knocking at the door` routine, she keeps a very straight face in that one, and also takes the lead in it. I think we`ve choosen the right 2 girls chaps.

Re: Rosie and Pauline ...Je Me Souviens

Patti'sdaughter
my fav Rosie routine is when she was in Sexy Eyes when she is standing there and you have the 4 seperate screens.  My fav Pauline routine is when she is dancing to Donna Summers Rumour Has it and she's carrying a basket of clothes.  amy x
amy x

Re: Rosie and Pauline ...Je Me Souviens

PattiForPM
Let's also not forget the "Bang Bang" routine with BA Robertson and both these girls tolerating him remarkably well considering his overzealous attention (particularly poor Rosie as YMG notes)