Rosie on Razzamatazz

Everything'sRosie
I'm probably years behind on this, but I was surfing YT this morning and I came upon this clip. Was this known about before? Or have I struck gold?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3A1ZuoG1rw

Re: Rosie on Razzamatazz

Nice surfin' ER. The interview is not mentioned in Doc's `SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP ` section in LISTS. Scroll down for individual appearances.
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/SURVIVING-APPEARANCES-AWAY-FROM-TOTP-tp4073840.html

So maybe yeah, you could have found a nugget.

Re: Rosie on Razzamatazz

Everything'sRosie
There's an awful lot to get through there, but no, I can't see the Razzamatazz appearance mentioned. I found it purely by luck after listening to Lisa Stansfield on Big Hits 1989 and having a quick run over her career. I knew she had presented Razzamatazz as a teenager so I started there. As you can imagine i quickly forgot about Lisa when I saw that first clip. To say I took a double-take was an understatement.

So here we are in 2020 and there's still stuff turning up.

Re: Rosie on Razzamatazz

Everything'sRosie wrote
I'm probably years behind on this, but I was surfing YT this morning and I came upon this clip. Was this known about before? Or have I struck gold?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3A1ZuoG1rw
A very insightful interview there with Rosie. You learn something new every day
Nevertheless, that's a fantastic find ER.
Brilliant that these things keep cropping up.
You only need one 'ism' in your life, and that's Luluism

Re: Rosie on Razzamatazz

AC/PD
Well you can't fault Rosie's logic!
Really nice to see Ms. Hetherington post Legs looking different yet still lovely, ER.

Re: Rosie on Razzamatazz

I was aware of this. I think the short length of the clip was why I didn't add it. I'll probably add a note about it to the list for completeness.
Still living in 1979

Re: Rosie on Razzamatazz

Doc
If you check out Paul Griggs' You Tube site there's a lot of Rosie performing with Guys n Dolls.
Still living in 1979

Re: Rosie on Razzamatazz

I've added these to the appearances away from TOTP page:

TV appearances as part of Guys n Dolls.
Sky TV Hit Parade
unknown date singing Phoney People
TopPop (Dutch TV)
15/05/82 singing Broken Dreams
Nederland Musicland (Dutch TV)
17/11/82 singing I Heard It On The Radio
17/05/84 singing I Feel Like Crying
Tineke (Dutch TV)
13/12/82 singing Pakatoa
7/2/85 singing Phoney People
Veere (Dutch TV)
17/08/83 singing Glory To The Beautiful People
Pistache (Dutch TV)
15/05/84 singing I Feel Like Crying
ShowbizzQuizz (Dutch TV)
5/4/84 singing Staying Alive
Unknown Dutch TV program
1984 singing A Hard Days Night

Razzmatazz 28/11/83 - Lisa Stansfield conducts a short interview with Rosie and Julie Forsyth.

Searching for the following on You Tube should guarantee a whole lotta Rosie!
Broken Dreams
I Heard It On The Radio
Glory To The Beautiful People
Silent Night
Freeze
I Feel Like Crying
Phoney People
Starship Of Love

Still living in 1979

Re: Rosie on Razzamatazz

Good work ER, keep looking everyone, you just never now what's around the next corner
J&A

Re: Rosie on Razzamatazz

J&A
Apparently both, this was known before and you have also found gold, ER.