Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Lee A
Hello, here is my second (and final) Rosie tribute from YouTube. I hope it lives up to the first one.

Rosie Tribute Part II

All the best,

Lee

https://youtu.be/NzsdRxcbdbs

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Who's That Hurll
Another visual treat for us Hetherinites!   How about doing no. III to a certain song by Edison Lighthouse, with the clips fitting the lyrics as heard?

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Lee A
Thanks for your support  I would have to think about a third one.

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Just watched your second tribute video Lee to the wonderful Rosie and i once again applaud the hardwork and endeavour you must have put into it. The end result is very impressive indeed and a super choice of backing track too.

I wonder does your fine work end at solely Rosie, or have you plans to feature any other Legs ladies in any possible future tributes.

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Thanks Lee, a real treat and i thoroughly enjoyed watching it, i have to say you have a great talent there

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Gorgeous Daze
Great work Lee, showcasing this delightful young lady fluidly to a really cool choice of soundtrack. This is going to make some people's day!

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Everything'sRosie
Great work, Lee. Loved it. Rosie really is the girl to melt the stoniest heart. Feel free to contemplate No.3...yes!?
...and remember:
Love grows where my Rosemary goes,
and nobody knows...like me!

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Lee A
Thank you all for your kind words and support.

I haven't really thought of doing any other tributes for any of the other Legs & Co ladies, it is a possibility I suppose.

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Legsfan
Excellent video! I just had to watch both and I must say that I hope Rosie gets to see this one.
Great work Lee

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Just watched your tribute to Rosie Lee. What a fantastic tribute it was Lee.

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

AC/PD
sueforever wrote
Just watched your tribute to Rosie Lee. What a fantastic tribute it was Lee.
It's just our cup of tea.

Lovely tribute with the Birthday bonus too.
Lee, are you free next Saturday?

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Everything'sRosie
AC/PD wrote
sueforever wrote
Just watched your tribute to Rosie Lee.
It's just our cup of tea.
Missed that first time. That's the Londoner coming out in you, PD.

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Just had a chance to watch this Lee and I must add my admiration to that of the other commentators.  I especially like the multiple champagne sips and the central use of Got to Give It Up as well as the choice of background music.  Keep up the good work mate

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Another great piece of work!

Re: Rosie tribute II by Lee Adams

Lee A
Thank you, again, for all your kind words and support for my video. It's really great and I am so pleased so many people seem to like it. It received a good response when it was shared on the Legs & Co Facebook page, earlier in the week, and has had 173 views - last time I checked - on YouTube. The first Rosie tribute has had over 1,000! So I am really grateful!