Routine versus routine poll. #2. (Silver Lady)

Routine versus routine poll. #2. (Silver Lady)

   This is the second of these polls that i will offer up for consideration on a weekly basis. Each poll will consist of 2 routines performed to the same song, with the second routine remade differently for that years Christmas show.The polls will last for 3 days, starting each Tuesday and the result will appear Friday evening.
   Your task will be to simply select which of the two routines you prefer. If you want to comment on your selection then please do so, if you want to keep it secret, then fine. Just a bit of fun, so please join in and lets see what transpires.

Select one of these two.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Well ive voted. Both routines are good to watch but i didn't need long to make my mind up on this one.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Old Grey Whistler
I found this a very easy decision this time.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

PattiForPM
...does quick calculation of the growing number of Lulu and Rosie fans....

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

The Rubberband Man
As a disciple to the art of Luluism, this is far from an easy decision

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

It was a easy vote for me. Both are good routines but one easily stand out.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

CoffeeThing
I really like that song, brings back memories. A fairly easy choice between the dances, though both decent.
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Doc
The September version is one of the best ever Legs and Co routines, no competition! Although the 2nd ones not bad.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Everything'sRosie
Just to echo what others have said, I think there's a pretty obvious winner here.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Doc wrote
The September version is one of the best ever Legs and Co routines, no competition! Although the 2nd ones not bad.
I can see your cards !

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

AC/PD
Depleted dance participants versus full complement close-ups.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Gorgeous Daze
No problem separating the Golden Lady from the Silver Lady.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

September 'Silver Lady' every time.  Probably my favourite dance routine of all from TOTP.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

PattiForPM
Possibly?

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

AC/PD wrote
Doc wrote
The September version is one of the best ever Legs and Co routines, no competition! Although the 2nd ones not bad.
I can see your cards !
Only need 4 for a winning hand!

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Doc wrote
The September version is one of the best ever Legs and Co routines,
This guess just emphasizes the quality of Legs & co then, as this particular routine only makes it to number 35 on the LCCS Legs & Co top 100. I agree its very good and most watchable, but for me its position of 35 is about right.

Keep those votes coming in guys.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

The Rubberband Man
My vote is in.
Now looking forward to seeing the result.

I'm in the same school as Suefan, I think it's much better than that! I seem to remember people marking it down because 2 of them were on holiday.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Well that was a bit of a rout, and lets face it, the score margin wasn't that unexpected. Infact, until 2 hours ago, this was heading for a white-wash, but a late vote for Christmas prevented that.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

sueforever
A really great performance by the four ladies. Again am with Suefan just a wonderful routine.
12