Routine versus routine poll. #2. (Silver Lady)

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Doc wrote
I'm in the same school as Suefan, I think it's much better than that! I seem to remember people marking it down because 2 of them were on holiday.
Aah, maybe so. But i prefer to use the LCCS averages as a guide, even more so now that over 20+ people have offered score ratings on each routine. Sure it would have been marked higher with 6 or 5 in attendance and lets also not forget the accident prone Gill making the routine a little untidy with her outfit battle that she eventually won. But on the whole the winning routine is very good, but for me slightly below the very top quality of Legs routines.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

PattiForPM
A very worthy winner IMO.  Someone can't live without Rosie or Lulu

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Who's That Hurll
Or rather somebody  felt   that the Xmas routine didn't deserve to be totally blown away by those Indiana winds.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

PattiForPM wrote
A very worthy winner IMO.  Someone can't live without Rosie or Lulu
I thought that on this one and only occasion, less could be more

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Kindness in polls.  An interesting concept I will ponder on.....

..oh and by the way the Mid-West is prone to Tornados

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

PattiForPM wrote
Kindness in polls.  An interesting concept I will ponder on.....
I cannot always guarantee such a sympathetic approach. There is the odd bad apple   out there that I consider beyond redemption.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #2.

Old Grey Whistler
Sometimes having less dancers can be a good thing as they have more space to perform in and more camera time. The Xmas version in my opinion isn't helped by the split screen effects.