Routine versus routine poll. #3. (Let Em In)

Routine versus routine poll. #3. (Let Em In)

   This is the third of these polls that i will offer up for consideration on a weekly basis. Each poll will consist of 2 routines performed to the same song, with the second routine remade differently for that years Christmas show.The polls will last for 3 days, starting each Tuesday and the result will appear Friday evening.
   Your task will be to simply select which of the two routines you prefer. If you want to comment on your selection then please do so, if you want to keep it secret, then fine. Just a bit of fun, so please join in and lets see what transpires.

PICK ONE ROUTINE ONLY.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Yes i know ive typed April in the poll above, i did mean August. To late to change that now though.

Well this is a classic case of Flick trying to do something vastly different from the routine earlier in the year. I think the result may be a forgone conclusion, but i will predict that the scoreline wont be on the same level as the from last weeks poll, in other words not a massacre.
Joy/happiness/colour/energy

versus

walking about but with tons of super close-ups of Legs & Co just before bedtime.
YOU DECIDE

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

PattiForPM
I've decided

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

The Rubberband Man
I see this more as

Joy/happiness/colour/energy/superfluous

versus

Artistic/audacious/subliminal/provocative/awesome

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

PattiForPM
"I hope RBM comes to his senses"

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Suefan
No matter how fond one is for hot water bottles, winceyette nighties and dressing gowns, that may or may not meet current fire regs, there is only one way this vote is going to flip!

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

So thats 4 blokes who reckon they have decided which way to vote, but only three sets of votes so far. Guys, one of you hasn't clicked the Nabble poll.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

PattiForPM
I think Lulu's prayer might have worked....

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Just voted for the routine I think is the best.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

CoffeeThing
That was actually harder than I had envisioned, and Martin Luther has never looked so good. Vote in.
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

I think it boils down to whether your Grandchildren look forward to visiting you at Xmas or not

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

So thats 4 blokes who reckon they have decided which way to vote, but only three sets of votes so far. Guys, one of you hasn't clicked the Nabble poll.
Oops!

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Old Grey Whistler
If I was voting for the best doors, I would have voted for the 2nd best routine.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Everything'sRosie
After watching both routines back to back, my opinion has flipped.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

I can't think of a routine which improved on the original.I do enjoy the second Sir Duke but that's because it's all Xmasy and cute rather than a better dance.
Flick would've been better off tackling a fresh song rather trying to improve on a previous effort.I think it looks lazy.If Robin Nash insisted surely she could've told him 'but Robin we've done that one already'.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

AC/PD
Range versus robotics.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Dancer
Very easy decision for me.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

SuPaLu wrote
I can't think of a routine which improved on the original
Yes it was a rarity to find such a thing. But im pretty much certain that one or at a stretch two Xmas routines will trump the earlier one. They will be offered up in the not to distant future on these polls.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Legsfan
I really like both routines, but I think that the one with Sue is better.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

PansLegs
One is definitely more fun than the other.
12