Quantcast

Routine versus routine poll. #3. (Let Em In)

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

PansLegs wrote
One is definitely more fun than the other.
Yep, no doubting that. But fun isn't always the main factor when choosing a preference, but it helps. Anyway, the current scoreboard is going the way i thought it would, but it will be no trashing like last weeks poll result.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

PattiForPM
If you've had Marmite since a young age sometimes you just keep on eating it

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Who's That Hurll
I've posted my vote through the letterbox.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

The Rubberband Man
It can be difficult getting into the mood for a Christmas routine when surrounded by Easter Eggs.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

No doubt about it, both are very good routines, but there's one that really does it for me.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Thanks for taking part. This was about the margin of victory i expected.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

sueforever
For me Ryan, this is one of my favourite Ruby Flipper routines.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Yes absolutely. Of course the annual Ruby Flipper season starts again in a couple of weeks. The 41st anniversary of it.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

PattiForPM
Yup they'll always be part of British Summer Time for me

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Everything'sRosie
I didn't like voting against Legs but those Ruby girls were rather special.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Legsfan wrote
....... the one with Sue is better........
This is axiomatic !

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Who's That Hurll
I did like Rosie's performance in the Xmas one; but watching it again, I can see why I gave it such low marks
A comfortable victory for The Flippers, one which my vote agreed with.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Yes the victory was predictably comfortable, but not a total hammering. It could be the four members who voted for the Xmas version simply appreciated the fact FC had to produce the complete opposite to the Flipper version. That and the wonderful big close-ups of the six members of Legs & Co. The intently listening at the door stuff is very much a favoutite scene of mine.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #3.

Doc
Whoops, missed the vote! Probably would have voted for the winner but the Christmas one does have it's appeal.