Routine versus routine poll. #5. (Three Times A Lady)

Routine versus routine poll. #5. (Three Times A Lady)

As in previous weeks blah blah, yeah you guys know the drill by now. Pick which routine you prefer, the one done earlier in the year, or the new take on it recorded for Xmas. The result will appear on Friday evening at 7.45pm

PICK ONE ROUTINE ONLY.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

Soppy song given the Legs & Co treatment.  Anyhow, i prefer one to the other and ive cast my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

AC/PD
The generally followed pattern might be a touch more divergent for this particular dance-off.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

Legsfan
I didn't know there was two versions. I will watch both then cast my vote

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

Old Grey Whistler
I don't tend to watch either of these very often but I have a definite preference for one of them.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

CoffeeThing
Another tough call. I liked the close-ups and uncluttered simplicity of the first routine,  whilst the  Christmas version  was great because it included all the girls and it had a rather ethereal feel about it.

I always find all of the scoring very difficult, as I think we probably all do, because any subjection to subject liked so much  is bound to bring with it immense pleasure.

Anyway, I could have tossed a coin on this one, but I did choose. Can we have a dead heat option Ryan?
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

PattiForPM
I find being opinionated helps in these polls

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

CoffeeThing wrote
Anyway, I could have tossed a coin on this one, but I did choose. Can we have a dead heat option Ryan?
LOL CT, you remind me of a long lost forum pal Jez who struggled to choose on stuff like this.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

Just voted for routine I want.

I used to think I was indecisive, but I'm not so sure now. What happened to Jez? I've enjoyed seeing some of his posts pop up whilst reading old threads.
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

Everything'sRosie
Seems ol' Tidybeard is a romantic at heart as this is his favourite "chart sound" of the year. Really!. Wow. No accounting for taste but...blinkin' flip.

The one dance does has the full complement, but it's the other which gets the nod in this house.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

Gorgeous Daze
Less is more this time.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

The Rubberband Man
I like a routine where things come together, rather than being apart.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

PattiForPM
Perhaps some support for the notion that exposure is not everything

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

Great song and two nicely complimentary routines although I do prefer the threesome rather the hexad.  I find the overlays work a little better in the earlier offering while the close-ups in that one are tenderly tremendous!  My penchant for podia routines is also a little fickle and in that regard I find the second set just a little distracting.  Smashing outfits though atop those white bins.  As for the neck furniture therein, well less, but of a higher carat, would have been my preference, and doubtless that of the ladies!

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

Thanks for taking part.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

I may be a tad harsh, but the Xmas version got two more votes than i thought it would !

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #5.

PattiForPM
The Summer version tugs on my heartstrings and the Xmas version gives me eyestrain

Re: Routine versus routine poll. #5. (Three Times A Lady)

Just realised i've just missed the deadline for voting, have to say though that i'd have gone along with the majority anyway.

Re: Routine versus routine poll. #5. (Three Times A Lady)

The Rubberband Man
Was the Christmas routine the last time that Legs & Co danced on podiums?