Routine versus routine poll. #5. (Three Times A Lady)

Re: Routine versus routine poll. #5. (Three Times A Lady)

They danced on podiums (well if you call chimney stacks podiums) on a later Xmas routine. One that also had an earlier routine in the year. Ive yet to cover that routine on these polls though. Doesn't take a genius then to work out what routine v routine number six will be !

Re: Routine versus routine poll. #5. (Three Times A Lady)

They danced on podiums (well if you call chimney stacks podiums) on a later Xmas routine.
Ok. The popularity of podiums seems to be falling in recent times, which is not a bad thing.

Re: Routine versus routine poll. #5. (Three Times A Lady)

I do quite like them dancing on raised podiums. A couple of other later ones i can think of are the second `And The Beat Goes On` and the second `Birdie Song`.

Re: Routine versus routine poll. #5. (Three Times A Lady)

Who's That Hurll
I preferred  'Three Times a Lady' over the Yuletide six times a lady.
WTH