Routine versus routine poll. #6 `Ring My Bell`

Routine versus routine poll. #6 `Ring My Bell`

The next set of two routines in our series of polls in which we decide which we prefer. The original routine from earlier in the year or the Xmas routine in which a completely new routine was devised. Simply pick the routine you prefer and vote for it by using the Nabble poll facility below. The result will appear Friday evening at 7.45pm.

PICK ONE ROUTINE ONLY.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

For me one of these is of a superior quality to the other. Though the other is still okay, but in my opinion quite way below par with the one i selected.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

PattiForPM
This one is closer and needs a good coffee and careful scrutiny.....

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Old Grey Whistler
I think I know for whom this bell will toll.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Legsfan
Ho Ho Ho...

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

PattiForPM
No Hos here LF

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

This one will after to be thought about for me. This routine might be a close one this week Ryan.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

The Rubberband Man
sueforever wrote
This one will after to be thought about for me. This routine might be a close one this week Ryan.
Hint:  You need to decide which routine soots the girls the most

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

PattiForPM
It's not often that one is called upon to vote against a mirror on the ceiling

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Dancer
This was quite a difficult one as I was not too keen on the song.  Went for the dance that did the most for me.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Legsfan wrote
Ho Ho Ho...
PattiForPM wrote
No Hos here LF
...Merry Christmas

Not one of my better ones, sorry LF

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Legsfan
I thought I must clear up the earlier post incase anyone thought I was dissing Legs.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Dancer wrote
Went for the dance that did the most for me.
Yep, thats the idea.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

A very tough choice, it could really have been either one, but i eventually managed to make a decision.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Well there is another very difficult choice.  There is a very appealing air of flirtatious admonishment, particularly from Sue (although that may be just the direction in which I'm gazing), in the June outing of which I'm very fond.  By Xmas offering it is just as flirtatious but the podia set seems to take away a smidgen of the implied intimacy.  Having said that they are both smashing.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

The two routines are very good, but I have now chosen.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Everything'sRosie
I love them both, but paganism wins over christianity this time.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Fairly tough because I always struggle with the one on one votes but clear enough for me this week. I enjoyed both and love the tune.

PattiForPM wrote
This one is closer and needs a good coffee and careful scrutiny.....
I should hope so too! After all, life is too short for bad coffee as one of my mates says constantly.
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

The Rubberband Man
I prefer the furry things to the hankies.