Quantcast

Routine versus routine poll. #6 `Ring My Bell`

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

AC/PD
Not as straightforward as expected when giving them a rerun to remind of each routine.
One goes up...but the other remains at just the same elevated level as before.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Doc
Probably swayed by BBC 4 repeat or not in one case.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Thanks for taking part and voting.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Two days into this and the scores were far closer, but a flurry of late Xmas votes sealed it for the latter. Before the poll, i had the Xmas routine down the romp this one, and i have to say im pleasantly surprised it wasn't a walkover. Both routines are perfectly okay, but like some of the guys have said, Yewtree does the first routine no favours by keeping it from the BBC4 screens.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #6.

Who's That Hurll
Festive greetings to Anita Ward and the girls.
WTH