Routine versus routine poll. #7. (Jungle Rock)

Routine versus routine poll. #7. (Jungle Rock)

Time for another original versus Xmas rehash poll, the 7th to be exact. Simply pick the routine you prefer and vote for it by using the Nabble poll facility below. The result will appear Friday evening at 7.45pm.

Pick one of these two.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

I cant say neither of these get many plays from me. Sure the Pans version is far more defined and less cluttered, but the Legs version and the ensuing chaos does have a certain appeal. Ive made my choice (after thinking long and hard).

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

PattiForPM
I'm no Attenborough either but from where this punter is sitting all Jungles were not created equal

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

This is probably the toughest decision so far. Might need to sleep on it.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Everything'sRosie
Chaos rules!

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

CoffeeThing
I enjoyed both but decided relatively quickly which got my vote.
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Dancer
Not a difficult decision to make at all.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Gorgeous Daze
This particular duel is a bit of an old chestnut and again it took no time deciding which one I'm getting the crackers out on.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

The Rubberband Man
Glad many of you find it easy to chose a winner. For me they're evenly matched and I've not yet made up my mind.

You're not really dressed for OFTDs RBM

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

The Rubberband Man
PattiForPM wrote
You're not really dressed for OFTDs RBM
LOL
Don't ask me to multitask

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

VintageVideos
I like my routines to be Blackburn-free.
Vin

Definitely a consideration

Blackburn? I thought it was another gorilla suit!
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

No pot needed, but a few Pans.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

That's my vote cast, once again i seen to prefer the festive offering.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

The Rubberband Man
I've pondered and decided, and my mind hasn't changed from when I reviewed the L&C routine.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Old Grey Whistler
Technically the Pans routine is probably the better but my preference is for the chaos of the festive routine.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Legsfan
I'm going to go for PP.
Sorry Legs