Routine versus routine poll. #7. (Jungle Rock)

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

PattiForPM
From the Comments it looks as if this is going to be closer than I thought, with Entropy and Sautéed Blackburn attracting quite a crowd of supporters

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Just chosen for the routine.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Thanks to all for taking part.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Before the poll id have said the Pans routine would have won this by a bigger margin, so again im quite surprised to see it a bit closer than i thought.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

VintageVideos
It kinda matches a poll we had about 5 years ago which ended Pan's 9, Legs 5.
Vin

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Yep Vin, OFTDs showing consistency there. Both routines are good fun but would they get into anyone's top 200, i somehow doubt it.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Doc
They might even struggle to beat the Smurph song.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Dancer
Hooray I picked the right routine this time then.  I cannot watch the Christmas one because of Tony B in it.  Dreadful idea including him in that.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Doc wrote
They might even struggle to beat the Smurph song.
That's the acid test

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Dancer wrote
Hooray I picked the right routine this time then.
One outta seven ain't bad.

Re: VOTE HERE. Routine versus routine poll. #7.

Who's That Hurll
I voted for the Pans People version in 2012, however this time I went for the brightly coloured  jungle japes of Christmas time. I thought both deserved a vote each over the two polls, which illustrates how evenly I rate them.
WTH

Re: Routine versus routine poll. #7. (Jungle Rock)

Hells bells... Lost on safari in darkest Derbyshire I've managed to miss this one.  Wouldn't have been an easy choice though, despite them being so different, but for the girls expressions I think the blunderbusses would have had it.