Routine versus routine results table.

1st routineShare of voteShare of voteXmas routine

SIR DUKE (April)70%30%Sir Duke (Xmas)
SILVER LADY (September)94%6%Silver Lady (Xmas)
LET EM IN (August)76%24%Let Em In (Xmas)
I Feel Love (July)21%79%I FEEL LOVE (Xmas)
THREE TIMES A LADY (August)86%14%Three Times A Lady (Xmas)
Ring My Bell (June)35%65%RING MY BELL (Xmas)
JUNGLE ROCK (April)67%33%Jungle Rock (Xmas)

Re: Routine versus routine results table.

I have a feeling Xmas may do well on routine number 6.

Re: Routine versus routine results table.

CoffeeThing
I'm really enjoying these but deciding is often torture. Thanks for that!
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: Routine versus routine results table.

Dancer
These results are interesting and shocking too.  I did not vote for the Commodores track because it is just a loathsome song.  Was not into soppy music and Kid Jenson had it as his record of the week and really milked from thereon in.  Looking forward to future RvR statistics.

Re: Routine versus routine results table.

Dancer wrote
These results are interesting and shocking too.
Interesting yeah, shocking, well no. The results reflect exactly the general opinions voiced in the Legs & Comments section. In other words no real surprises, just conformations.

Re: Routine versus routine results table.

PattiForPM
Yes I think they have pretty much gone to form but interesting to see the margins of victory.  Incidentally I like to think for Tragedy Flick said "the original was so darn good that I just can't bear to redo it"

Re: Routine versus routine results table.

I was shocked at the I Feel Love vote because in my opinion the Christmas one seemed rushed whereas the July one had a more erotic feel to it, even the dresses were lumpy and Russian.  They certainly were not the attire for the song.  Rosie was just beautiful in that.  In Christmas edition favour the dresses were a lot better and sleeker - more Jaeger looking.

Re: Routine versus routine results table.

So after 6 poll results, the score is

First routine 4
Xmas routine 2.

Will Xmas close the gap on our 7th poll next week ?