Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll. (Poll now closed)

Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll. (Poll now closed)

This is the culmination of our recent Ruby Flipper monthly polls in which i asked you to vote on your favourite routine from the relevant months that Ruby Flipper were resident on TOTPs from May to Oct 1976. In this poll you will find the monthly winners. Your job is to select your favourite from the five on offer by using the Nabble poll. The poll will be a blind poll and you will not know the result until its automatically revealed on Friday at 7.45pm.

I know i sound like an old record on this, but please bear in mind that you are voting for your favourite routine to watch. This doesn't always equate to what you consider to be the best in terms of choreography or dance moves.

VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

Well ive voted. All i will say on my choice is that Gavin was in the routine. So thats eliminates two routines on my selection.

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

Mikey
Yep, Gavins in mine too.

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

PattiForPM
I can't recall if Gavin's in mine

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

Legsfan
Do I hear a door bell?

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

Everything'sRosie
Don't call a doctor.

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

The Rubberband Man
My vote's in, Lulu's excited, but we're keeping stume.

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

CoffeeThing
A really tough call, but my vote is freely cast.

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

Lovely Lulu gif TRBM. I kinda like the sight of this delectable young girl winking at us

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

Who's That Hurll
The routine I have chosen, I would describe as "what Ruby Flipper were designed for". And it features a Lulu in distress at one point.

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

Gorgeous Daze
Doctor's orders. Not that he needed to.

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

I must say this as been a difficult decision, because all are great routines. And all could be voted number one. But after three day I've come to my decision.

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

Old Grey Whistler
My vote is in. I'm not sure if I have backed the winner but surely it can't come any lower than 2nd!

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

PattiForPM
Pretty good chance my eldest daughter's birthday month beats my wife's birthday month into 2nd place

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

13 hours or so left on the poll to get your vote in. Every routine so far has secured at least one vote.

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

Suefan
With one of the classiest routines to ever be seen on the show not in the list all that winking cuts no ice with this HOMS supporter!    As Jenna Coleman would say "WANA !! "

Still, those babies are rather cute; while the inferno has more than a touch of the paradiso about it, so a tricky choice to make.  Not that I suppose it will matter as pound to a penny that frantic, seizure-inducing, pullover will pip either to the post.  Humph!

Seduction plays SitCom in the Final

I wonder which way the Lulu fans will vote?

Re: VOTE HERE-Ruby Flipper favourite routine grand poll.

Gorgeous Daze
Wow. Remarkable that it's between numbers 7 and 16 in the ratings table.