Ruth Pearson 1946-2017

Re: Ruth Pearson 1946-2017

Hanway2
As a new member, I hope I may be permitted to show my own belated respects to Ruth.

 Please RIP Ruth, you will never be forgotten. As someone else has given you the name, you are the eternal 'Silver Star'.
  We will all miss you, not least someone who adored you as a young man.
   I hope you were able to appreciate the love and respects of the fans of Pan's People, and how much you meant to all of us. You will always be in our hearts.
   I was really saddened to hear about this terrible news last year. I hope you did not suffer long. 70 is such a young age for beauty and elegance.
   RIP Ruth, our memories of you shall endure for ever.
1234