Ruth Pearson Facebook Page ⭐️

Michael
This post was updated on .
Hello everyone!

As many of you are aware, I curate a Facebook page dedicated to Louise Clarke, which already has a a small, but enthusiastic following of people from all over the world – some of whom were introduced to Pan's People via the edited  "Hustle" routine!

Back in April, when Hanway2 and I met up in Wendover (to peek into Babs' bedroom window 😉), we discussed the idea of creating a similar page for Ruth, which given the fact Hanway2 isn't that familiar with the vagaries of Facebook, I offered to host.

As with most things, it took me a while to get around to putting the page together, but finally, on the 13th of July (Ruth's birthday), it was published.

Currently, there's very little content on the page. As oft mentioned, I'm rather busy, and also have a number of other Facebook pages/websites to tend, which leads me to the following invite:

Would any of you like to be 'editors' for Ruth's page, and post pictures/videos/articles etc? To be honest, I'd be grateful of the help!

If you are interested, do please let me know, either in this thread, or via a private message.

In the meantime, here's a link to the page.

Toodles!

Mx

https://www.facebook.com/Ruth-Pearson-342541086661756/

Re: Ruth Pearson Facebook Page ⭐️

Hi Michael, im not much of a social media sort of person, but well done on the new Ruth page which ive just looked at. Im also impressed with the Louise page, some great pics on it. It would be cool if some of your viewers could head to OFTDs and who knows even join us.

Re: Ruth Pearson Facebook Page ⭐️

Michael
Ryan, thank you so much for your kind words, encouragement, and for taking the time to visit the pages.

I often mention OFTD to those who visit Louise’s page, encouraging them to explore its hallowed pages, which I hope at least some of them do.

Actually, there was something I wanted to check: I’m planning on posting a paid advert for OFTD on Lousie’s page. Would this be okay with you?

Have a great weekend, Ryan.

Re: Ruth Pearson Facebook Page ⭐️

Dolly
Hello Michael!
This Ruthie Fan Page sounds awesome!
Can't wait to check it out!!!

Sunny 🌞 Hugs,
Dolly💋
Mel

Re: Ruth Pearson Facebook Page ⭐️

Mel
Hi Michael.Just like to say congratulations on getting the Ruth page up and runing on FB.Very nice.

All the best

Mel

M6

Re: Ruth Pearson Facebook Page ⭐️

Michael
Mel wrote
Hi Michael.Just like to say congratulations on getting the Ruth page up and runing on FB.Very nice.

All the best

Mel
Thank you for your kind words, Mel 🙂

Have you visited Louise's page yet? If not, here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/virgoladydancer/

Hope that you're having a lovely weekend.

Re: Ruth Pearson Facebook Page ⭐️

Michael
Dolly wrote
Hello Michael!
This Ruthie Fan Page sounds awesome!
Can't wait to check it out!!!

Sunny 🌞 Hugs,
Dolly💋
Hi Dolly!

Yes, please do check it out. there's not much on the page yet, but this will change over time.

Also, I'm looking for help with contributions, so please feel free to add pictures/videos/thoughts to Ruth's page's timeline 😃

Thank you very much for the sunny hugs!

Toodles!

Mx
Mel

Re: Ruth Pearson Facebook Page ⭐️

Mel
Hi again Michael.

Yes I have visited Louise's page on FB quite a while ago, and like the way it's put together' that goes for Ruth's page also.

Great job done.

All the best

Mel
M6

Re: Ruth Pearson Facebook Page ⭐️

Arlo
This post was updated on .
Michael,

I just visited both the Ruth and Louise Facebook pages.  They each are lovely tributes, and even though the Ruth page has just been created, you have gotten a nice response.  Well done.