Ruth

rod

Ruth

rod
Remembering Ruth today two years on. Vivacious, Sassy, personality plus . Your memory will live on and your soul will go on Keep dancing with the girls up there.

Re: Ruth

Hanway2
  Very well put, Rod. And how I agree with you.
  Ruth, was special to me and many, her memory will never wither while those who remember and revered her remain.

Re: Ruth

Re: Ruth

AC/PD
Some fine words from those for whom Ruth is their dance delight.

Re: Ruth

Michael
Wherever you find yourself in the Time and Space, Ruthie, we hope that you are happy and loved. x

Re: Ruth

Dolly

Our Beautiful RUTHIE is dancing among the stars
 "May the Wind always be at your back and the Sun upon your face and may the Wings of destiny carry you aloft to Dance among the Stars".

Re: Ruth

mojo2007
found a Robert Burns poem which sums up lovely Ruth

If there is an other world, she lives in bliss;
If there is none, she made the best of this.

Re: Ruth

Dancer
Always in our thoughts and memories Ruth.  Thanks for your lovely dancing.  Your beautiful solo on the Stylistics track Let's Put it all Together springs to mind.  You were so lovely on that one but Silver Star is golden treasured memories.