Ryan and co

Mr computerless
hey up everyone ,ryan just to let you know mate i know you have sent me a couple of e mails since january but if you have sent any to me since saturday dont think i am ignoring them mate ,i was in deep conversation with you and hadeel on saturday night and the lights on my comp went out then it froze ,so i have decided not to mess around with it myself coz i am not technically minded as well you know and i am certainley not compatibale with eletricals ,in the last ten years i have managed to blow up seven eletric lawn mowers and six microwaves and we have lost count of how many hoovers and kettles i have got through and that is no bull believe me ,i just thought id let everyone know i have not deserted the forum and never will ,i am gonna take the laptop in and have it mended properley ,i did a couple of extra shifts on care last month and we get paid soon so hopefully that should cover the costs ,hope all my other good friends on here are keeping well ,carry on with your excellent posts everyone and have some fun ,try not to have to much fun though coz i dont like missing out lol,my brothers girlfriend has been good enough to let me write this post on her laptop ,cya very soon i hope ,jez

Re: Ryan and co

Mr computerless
oh by the way before i go ,ryan if you do decide to do any reply to this post ,please try to refrain from calling me a plonker ,coz wheni get back on line i can read you know ,lol

Re: Ryan and co

Dave
So sorry to hear you have wretched computer problems again....hope you can get it fixed soon. Oh Jez , as Barry White once sang...What am I (We !) Gonna Do With You !   Dave.

Re: Ryan and co

Suefan
Bad luck Jez, hope to see you back soon.

Re: Ryan and co

Hey Jez, if you are able to have a sneaky look at the threads on your Brothers girlfriends laptop, then could you send us an update on when you may be back, as we are all missing ya, thats if you dont break it for her.

My buddy,hurry back, its not the same with out your input and good humour.

Re: Ryan and co

JEZ
I dont know why i didnt think of this idea before ,when my computer went funny the other week ,but i am just visiting my brother and his girlfriend for the second time this week ,i bet they think im here again leading up to me asking for a borrow of some money or something ,but i have asked to go on their computer for 10 mins .i was sat supping my brew and reading this weeks posts and what a damn good job i did read them .RALPH  P*****G  MALPH ,yes RYAN i bet you thought by the time i got back on here that comment would be safely tucked away back in the chat thread ,well ive got news for you MATE ive seen it ,but if i was being honest i gotta admit i did laugh when i read it ,it was just a good job i had not got a mouthful of coffee at the time or i probably would have laughed and spit it out over their laptop and  that would be something else eletrical id broken ,my laptop should be ready weekend or possibly early next week depending what damage i have done to it ,i dont think i shall be on here again now until mine is fixed if i visit my brother for a third time this week they might start charging me rent ,so cya bye bye ,ta ta and all that ,ralph .no i mean jez

Re: Ryan and co

check

Re: Ryan and co

Great to here from you Ralph Malph, Fonzie here is missing you , hope your back by Saturday.

Re: Ryan and co

remotecontrol
I've got a feeling that name is going to Stick.

Re: Ryan and co

JEZ
Bad news fonzie ,ralphie is back or should i call you maggot mouth from now on ,maggots in your mouth ,revolting little man LOL

Re: Ryan and co

PattiforPM
Can I be Potsie?

Re: Ryan and co

JEZ
if u change your picture in your box to potsie mr p of course you can be him

Re: Ryan and co

PattiforPM
Thanks Jez, generous as ever.  Hey do you remember that you, me and Richie used to be the stars of Happy Days and Fonzie was just a bit player at first

Re: Ryan and co

JEZ
well we might be the stars again mr p coz fonzie said last night he had found a new site to take his interest looks like me and you will have to soldier on here like we used to in happy days

Re: Ryan and co

JEZ
fonzie can go back to being just a bit player eveynow and again lol

Re: Ryan and co

It's tough to keep that Fonzie busy enough.  He's probably found another outlet for his "Ryanmeister"

Re: Ryan and co

JEZ
lets hope hadeels not on that site as well lol

Re: Ryan and co

JEZ
oh ryan my mate im not gonna be able to have a wind up with anyone now ,i shall miss you my ex mate

Re: Ryan and co

Yes she does seem to keep Ryan on his toes.  Well I'm off to work Jez, see you later

Re: Ryan and co

JEZ
mr p tell your misses to let you come on here more now jez needs the company lol