Ryan's Collages of the dancers.

Locked 36 messages Options

Ryan's Collages of the dancers.

I may do more of these kind of pics, there fun to do. Sorry ive decided this thread is all mine. Im doing loads of these. Thread will be locked to stop more posting.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

The following is a collage of Sue's time in Pans People. Ive tried to show a picture from every month. Obviously July 74 strike action took place hence no routines.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Queen Of My Pop Art

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Flipper Photo Fun

Re: Ten years of Sue.

The evolution of Lulu, over a period of 66 months !

The following is a series of tribute collages to Lulu spread over her time on TOTPs. Some of the pics are from other sources other than the show. Some of the pics during 1981 are a bit ropey because as for now, finding decent screengrabs for that year can be tricky.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Introductions quadrupled !

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Pauline's 54 months on TOTPs (though a couple of the pics are from other shows)

I have to admit i plundered the Legs & Co pics department for a lot of these, and most of them were posted by that fine ambassador of all things Pauline, Pauline's Dimples. Just to say that yes, the Aug 80 pic was filmed in July 80, but wasn't broadcast until Aug, so i've kept the two strike weeks blank as it were. I wonder if Pauline will look and smile at these, i do hope so ?

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

The scrolling side bar appears if i post anymore on page 1, so please go to page 2.

Re: Ten years of Sue.

more on page 2