Ryan's Continuous Quiz

PattiforPM
Nabble wouldn't let me answer the last question on this thread (error massage appeared) so here is my answer to SueFan's question regarding the "Casanove" routine.  SueFan you are I believe thinking of Sue (yet again) hiding behind a mask and draping her legs over a chair and I will post this routine later.  In the meantime my question is: Which member of Legs & Co had their own Wedding picture feature in one of their routines?

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

Dave
  Was it Paulines wedding picture Pattforpm  ?           Dave.

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

It was indeed Sue I was after P4pm.  Another fun routine that had me laughing  Not quite as funny as SuLu the camel Cleopatra and her hand maidens, but well up in the comedy stakes.

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Suefan wrote
Not quite as funny as SuLu the camel Cleopatra and her hand maidens
Sulu the Camel Cleopatra!
ROFL!

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

Yes it was Pauline in "Together We Are Beautiful" Dave and I spent the whole routine watching like a hawk for Patti's Wedding pic but it never came.  Ok Dave, your turn to ask something....

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

Dave
 Ok guys, what was the dance routine and song where a stuffed cat (!) fleetingly co starred alongside the lovely Legs ?  Dave.

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

--??--
Thats was 'Rumour Has It' by Donna Summer

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

Patti'sdaughter
Hi --??--.  It's your turn to ask the quiz question.
amy x

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

Dave
Your quick off the draw.._ _??_ _ or was it just too easy ? Correct answer. Are you a new vistor to the blog or do we know you from before ? Anyway its your question now.....                Dave.

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

--??--
here is a queation to get you thinking

Can you name 3 Beatles tracks PP danced to on TOTP

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

JEZ
ballad of john and yoko
get back
yesterday

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

--??--
Well done jez you got the 3 which have not been seen for years the 4th one is easly paperback writer

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

Doubleday
Confusingly, PP also danced to Jose Feliciano's Yesterday, which is posted on this site.
LNV

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

LNV
Wasn't Yesterday danced not on TOTP but The Two Ronnies Show? Or am I being over fussy?

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

Doubleday
Ah, yes ... the question does say TOTP ... sorry!

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

--??--
It was also danced on TOTP about a couple of weeks before Paperback Writer it was a double bluff thinking that someone would miss it out

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

yesterday was also danced by pans people on the 25/3/76 of totp mr m
JEZ
LNV

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

LNV
Thanks Jez for providing the definitive answer. Is that non Louise, later PP routine of Yesterday available? Always of interest to make comparisons between two performances of the same song. The Ballad of John and Yoko, and Get Back routines would be from 1968/69? If so very early era Pans People and more than likely wiped recordings.

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

While your disscussing Beatle style stuff, anybody ever remember,seen or got a copy of PP dancing to Lennons `Imagine` on the 27/11/75.

Re: Ryan's Continuous Quiz

Suefan
I don't remember 'Imagine' Ryan but my memory is pretty hopeless.

In answer to Mr M's query I have been led to believe that a copy of the 'Perfect Pans' 'Yesterday' routine still exists, as does 'You See The Trouble With Me' which Pans also danced to on the same show.  However, whether the beeb are in a position to broadcast them I couldn't say.