Ryan

Annifrid
Ok Ok you win Ryan. It isn't fun anymore when you don't want to play

Re: Ryan

I will play with you, but why the anon stuff. You dont sound to bad now and im pretty easy going.

Re: Ryan

Annifrid
It isn't anon stuff. I changed it just like Dave suggested.

Re: Ryan

Hey baby, how old are ya. Surely you can tell me, especially if your covert. Yeah i know you shoudnt ask a chick how old she is !

Re: Ryan

Annifrid
I am 28. Why? I prefer the older man. Older the better.

Re: Ryan

Just curious thats all about your age. So come on then its just me and you, why the fasicination about me and my fantasy girl Sue on the comments board.

Re: Ryan

Annifrid
You not want to play? Was told you would be up for fun. Obviously not

Re: Ryan

Annifrid
Why would my age make you curious? Are those old brain cells working overtime? I know someone who is a member on the forum. That is all I can say

Re: Ryan

I know who you are now,haha. WHOOPIE ive got it. Oh the relief, i can now sleep easy knowing who you are,phew.

Re: Ryan

Annifrid
Well who am I then. Mr clever clogs. You will be wrong.

Re: Ryan

Ah, now i hold all the aces, shall i make you wonder all night about things like you made me,haha. Dont worry, i wont tell nobody who you are.

Re: Ryan

Annifrid
Maybe I am your secret admirer and totally jealous of you thinking of Sue all the time. Not. I know someone on the forum via someone else should I say.

Re: Ryan

Annifrid
Then email it me. See what comes back. If your right (dont think you will be) if your wrong then more fun for me

Re: Ryan

I know you know someone on the forum, you were kinda mentioned last week by that person. Listen ive got work in the morning so im off to bed to dream about being transported back to the totps studios in 1977 and hanging about the Legs and co dressing room. I always check the forum early in the morning i wonder if you will leave me any more surprises. Good night nice chatting to you, come on whats ya name  .
RYAN