S 7

  SEXY 7 __ MENHENICK TOP. end of-- delete that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: S 7

PattiForPM
You Can't hide Your Lyin' Eyes
And Your Smile is a Thin Disguise
I Thought By Now You'd Realise
There Ain't No Way to Hide Your Lyin' Eyes

(I'm off to the Cheatin' side of Town)

Re: S 7

  Not digging this lying , cheatin stuff, you better explain yourself. Yeah slightly urked (again).

Re: S 7

PattiForPM
Sorry Ryan just harping back to the previous argument.  I actually really like that Eagles song and have been humming it all day at your expense so I'll stop it now.  Seriously though I'm not trying to upset you just complaining about the reemergence of the "Sue is tops" without due process issue.  Let's just say I prefer your Miss World thread to this one (not that I'm going to take that one without a bit of a tussle either though as you know my views on the relative sexiness of the gals).  No personal insults intended though so please accept an apology if I overstepped my boundaries

Re: S 7

  Hey dude thats cool, i can give it out and i can take it, but i cant take any lyin/cheatin stuff. I realise now you meant know harm. You are a real good blogger mate, i hope we can stay that way. We have many battles ahead my friend.

Re: S 7

Kace
my mum and aunt patti are the sexiest ryan. learn it, know it and deal with it.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: S 7

PattiForPM
Kacey you seem ready for a "debate" with Ryan today!

Re: S 7

Kace
oh yeah. dont worry we will win. just waitin for him to bring it on if he isnt to yellow. (isnt that what they used to say in the 70s?) lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: S 7

PattiForPM
Yes we did say that. What would you say for cowardice?

Re: S 7

Kace
we would say chicken lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: S 7

what you doing p4pm stopping for 2 minutes then leaving it for kace to battle for your girl,lol

Re: S 7

"Ryan Chicken" yes it has a certain ring to it - whoops I see a new thread, he might be here...

Re: S 7

Kace
lol. now that is good patti4pm. anyway ryan leave our canadian friend alone. anyone who likes aunt patti and sticks and backs her up along with our ams they are the coolest. ryan are you ready to eat dust?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: S 7

 Your the chicken p4pm any excuse to get away, is that the missus calling you.

Re: S 7

Kace
why would patti4pm be a chicken? we are on the same side you know. anyway i can beat you with my hands tide and blind folded. and leave patti4pm alone.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: S 7

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: S 7

PattiForPM
I'm off (actually it was the missus!)

Re: S 7

Kace
yeah they have. ah you know i love you really. just find it fun to argue with you. X
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: S 7

CONTENTS DELETED