Quantcast

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

A simple subject for today. Im asking for Screencaps in which we see our dancers wearing predominantly blue in TOTPs routines.
So long as one of the dancers in the routine sports blue, then its allowed.
Today's target is

`65 screencaps`

 We have all day to reach this figure.
Normal criteria applies.
Only screencaps from TOTPs are allowed.
Only one image per routine is allowed, once that routine has been used, its gone. Make a note of the routines in order not to repeat them.
Only one picture per member at a time, once someone else posts, you may do so again.
As this week we have featured Legs & Co performing to Elvis's `Moody Blue`, i may as well kick this off with that. Here are Lulu & Sue a second or two before the shimmy.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Rubberband Man
Lulu enters the frame in DPIDFI

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Old Grey Whistler
Together We Are Beautiful

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

29th October 1981, certainly a day to be blue.

Boy Meets Girl picture 4 of a very very distant 65.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Old Grey Whistler
Forever In Blue Jeans

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Rubberband Man
Say When

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Jeans On. (Sorry Patti fans for going for the usual shot)

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Rubberband Man
You'll Never Know what this routine is

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

`I Aint Gonna Stand For It` as performed by Straps & Co.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Rubberband Man
Silly Love Songs

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Getting Ready For Love

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Rubberband Man
Lulu joins in

One Day In Your Life

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Lulu again, this time in December 1963, in December 1976

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Rubberband Man
Lets All Chant for more Lulu in blue

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Those Dresses P2 - Got to Give It Up P2

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

PattiForPM wrote
Got to Give It Up P2
Think you mean GTGIU P1 P4PM.
Anyhow, here is part 3 of those dresses, as we find Gill Dancin' Easy with Danny Williams.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Rubberband Man
I think it's her favourite colour.
Lulu getting into The Groove

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

AC/PD
Classic Pauline

Don't Walk Away - ELO