SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Rubberband Man
Hopelessly Devoted to the girl in blue

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

PattiForPM
I think we all need a little Patti for balance - Best of My Love

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

VintageVideos
Give Me Just A Little More ... Blue!

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

PattiForPM
I might be courting controversy here as these Forbidden Lovers of Mine also appeared in the Green Thread I believe but here goes:

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

AC/PD
Back to the Lu

This Ole House - Shakin' Stevens

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

PattiForPM
Another blow to Lulu domination courtesy of a playful Gill; Use it up and Wear it out

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Why so blue Babs ? Honest you will get it right next time.

`Weve Only Just Begun`.
Pic 46 of 65.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Rock With Blue

Rock With You - Michael Jackon

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

PattiForPM
A fair bit of Blue but really only one focal point.  Soul City Walk

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Rubberband Man
The Dream Team Dancing With The Captain

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

I Feel Love (Xmas), okay its a very powdery blue.

Pic 50 of a very un-optimistic 65

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Rubberband Man
Lulu again

You Should Be Dancing

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Rosie, the slinkiest rabbit you ever

Jazz Carnival - Azymuth

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Blame It On The Blue-gie.

Pic 53 of 65.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Someone has to do it

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Old Grey Whistler
The other girls turn to admire Pauline's blue smock - Sultans of Swing

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

For You Sue

And The Beat Goes On - The Whispers

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

VintageVideos
A rare case of Blouise (groan)

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Old Grey Whistler
Rosie gets the blues in Morning Dance

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Rubberband Man
Casanova