SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

AC/PD
A questionable amount but the correct colour at least.

Hold On Tight - ELO

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

VintageVideos
This blue heart of mine

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

AC/PD
Well the light's blue!

I never noticed the light

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

VintageVideos
Ok you like this better?

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Everything'sRosie
Spinning Off The Wall

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Blue Rinse

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

VintageVideos
Midnight... err.. Rider

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

What's On Your Mind - George Benson

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Lulu in Disco Duck.

Pic 66 of 65.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

I must admit i thought id done my sums wrong on this when setting such a stiff target, but we got there in the end. Thanks to all that contributed in reaching the goal.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

The Tango's almost over

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

Suefan
The band may have packed up and all the pieces put away but I'd have been blue to have completely missed this thread.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - A clear case of the Blues !

37 years ago to this date, 20th March 1980, this `blue lady` was on the box at this very minute.