SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

The Saturday Screen Cap Thread is today celebrating its one year anniversary. With that i thought id make today's subject matter quite a simple one to work with. Screenies in which we see the audience in the same shot as one or more of the dancers.

Whats allowed for this

Quite simply any TOTPs dance routine in which we see the audience and dancers in the same shot.

The dancers must be in shot, so simply posting the presenter intro will not do, unless of course the dancers are in it.

If possible try to get good clear shots of the audience. I realize this always isn't possible. Sometimes only the tops of heads can be seen or just silhouettes, even so, if the audience are there then fine.
Today's target

As its an anniversary, then why not go for the century. So im asking for `100` examples of this. This is quite a stiff ask but very achievable. Remember we have until midnight to complete this task, just please join in with this.

Only screencaps of from TOTPs are allowed.

Only one image per routine is allowed, once that routine has been used, its gone. Make a note of the routines in order not to repeat them.

Only one picture per member at a time, once someone else posts, you may do so again.

I will kick this of with the camera panning back at the end of `Love Hit Me` to reveal these onlookers.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

The Rubberband Man
Happy Birthday to the SSCT

Night Fever :-

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

Legsfan
Startrax Club Disco. The best disco in TVC.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

Old Grey Whistler
The one with the bears. Not a bad place to set up a dining table.

Saturday Nite.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

The Rubberband Man
Ain't No Stoppin Us Now

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

AC/PD
Charming!

DISCO - Ottawan

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

Vin's favourite routine, My Sweet Lord.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

Brown Girl In The Ring

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

Legsfan
Tie Several Ribbons Round The Artificial  Oak Tree.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

Mikey
Jeepster

Hands Up! Give Me Your Cart

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

AC/PD
1 is the age.

Grease - Frankie Valli

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

You're The One That I Want

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

Smarty Pants V2 aka Do You Wanna Dance?

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

AC/PD
With the Two Gills/Rosies/Lulus

It's Still Rock and Roll To Me - Billy Joel

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

Legsfan
Who could forget the Go-Jo's.

Reflections

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

AC/PD
A reminder from Rosie to include the infamous Lively Larry.

Off The Wall - Michael Jackson

Ring My Banned Bell

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Audience in shot.

Old Grey Whistler
The Flasher with Terry Wogan watching on.