SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

For today's SSCT im asking for pics in which we see our dancers either barefoot or wearing shoes with zero heel. Absolutely no hint of heeled shoes please.

No convoluted rules for this, just look for relevant routines and post your grabs, its as simple as that. Any dance routine or dance troupe is eligible, as long as it was shown on TOTPs.

Only one image per routine is allowed, once that routine has been used, its gone. Make a note of the routines in order not to repeat them.
Only one picture per member at a time, once someone else posts, you may do so again.

Today's target is `40` examples of this. This is achievable and we have till midnight to do so. Once the target is reached feel free to keep posting more.
I will `kick` this one of with the dancers donning the sneakers in `Roadrunner`.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

Everything'sRosie
Gill hot-footin' it in The Caribbean Disco Show

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

The Rubberband Man
Love Hit Me

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

AC/PD
Good morning.

Ai No Corrida - Quincy Jones

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

The Rubberband Man
Rosie needn't be fed up - she's one of today's screen caps :-

Lately

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

AC/PD
Not so bad.

Bermuda Triangle - Barry Manilow

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

Everything'sRosie
Barefooted Up The Hill Backwards

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

AC/PD
With apologies to any Malaysians looking in.

After The Love Has Gone - Earth, Wind & Fire

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

The Rubberband Man
It's all rigged

Dancing With The Captain

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

Mikey
A Ruthie Footsie

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

Legsfan
Spanish Eyes

I was surprised about Green River because it goes "Barefoot girls dancing in the moonlight"

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

The Rubberband Man
Let's Go barefooted Round Again

Montego Bay

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

The Rubberband Man
Patti in her flatties

Lonely Boy

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

Legsfan
Listen To What The Man Said

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

VintageVideos
I'm A Man (No you're not!)

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

Mikey
Homely Girls

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

The TOTPs dancers and The Feet From Jaws.
 (Note Pauline in the background who had high kicked a second to early).

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

Old Grey Whistler
Brown Girl In The Ring

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD--Barefootin & flatties.

The Rubberband Man
A Brucie Bonus for this

Green Onions