Quantcast

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

For today's SCCT im looking for examples of when we see the dancers wearing gloves (yep i know we did this a few years ago, but not for a SCCT).
What kind of thing can be included

Well basically any form of glovewear that covers the hand. Yes its as simple as that.  Oh and animal paws are okay to use.

Sometimes not every dancer in a routine wears them, so look out for the ones that do. My example below is a case in point.
The target for this is `35` routines. I consider this quite a stiff target, but with the usual Saturday crowd on here im sure we can achieve this. The target is achievable by the way as ive done a count-up (he says confidently).

Normal criteria applies.
Only screencaps from TOTPs are allowed.
Only one image per routine is allowed, once that routine has been used, its gone. Make a note of the routines in order not to repeat them.
Only one picture per member at a time, once someone else posts, you may do so again.

I will kick off with Sue, the only dancer of the six to be wearing gloves in `Heart Of Glass`. Thanks for spotting the error P4PM

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

The Rubberband Man
Don't Glove Me This Way

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

Everything'sRosie
Funny how this particular routine manages to cover so many bases!

Forever In Blue Jeans (of course)

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

Mikey
My kind of cabin crew

Barbados V1

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

Old Grey Whistler
Ma Baker

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

The old addage always applies...pride comes before a fall.

Love Hit Me

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

Old Grey Whistler
This should be a piece of cake! - Macarthur Park

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

The Rubberband Man
It's Patti's turn to wear the gloves

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

Old Grey Whistler
Luckily Lulu had just finished the washing up in time to dance to - Bad Girls

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

The Rubberband Man
Gloves In A Lifetime

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

Mikey
Close To You

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

Everything'sRosie
I don't know if those are gloves or blobs of nectar, but Sue's buzzing about it anyway.

Ma Nah Ma Nah

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

Patti appears to be sporting arm stockings for gloves in `The Flasher`.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

New Kid Gloves In Town

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

Ruth wearing Snooker referee gloves in 'Everything's Tuesday'

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

The Rubberband Man
Another Glove Bites The Dust

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

The girls wore dainty style stockings gloves for the `2nd Birdie Song`.

Picture 17 of 35.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

Old Grey Whistler
One we have been discussing this week - Sir Duke (xmas)

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

AC/PD
Jones Glovers

Jones Vs. Jones - Kool & The Gang

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Isn't she glovely !

PattiForPM
Well his may be low but My Resistance is Zero